• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Affiliate Thread: Denim Bar

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Denim Bar is a new, old affiliate. Mary and Dave will be posting about deals and new stock on this thread. An official representative will be on shortly to tell you exactly what the deals are in the new world order, since no one gave me the details.

Welcome, again.

Cheers,

Fok.

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Denim Bar, I'd just like to make you aware that your "unsubscribe" feature for your email notifications seems to be malfunctioning. (...for me at least.)

Thanks.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've tried to contact denimbar through their contact e-mail quite a while ago i never got a response.

Ryan_L

Reaction score
denimbar had a discount for father's day last year i recall........ r u guys doing it again this year??

Reaction score
Hey All,
Dave here for the Denim Bar. I know its been some time since we have posted anything, sorry for the delay, we've been working out the kinks here and for fall we're commin back with a bang. Featuring new porduct such as Mike and Chris, Freemont, Chronicles of Never and the denim...well...the denim will blow youre mind. As always check the blog the website for updates. Any questions AT ALL....drop me a line.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DenimbarDave22
Hey All,
Dave here for the Denim Bar. I know its been some time since we have posted anything, sorry for the delay, we've been working out the kinks here and for fall we're commin back with a bang. Featuring new porduct such as Mike and Chris, Freemont, Chronicles of Never and the denim...well...the denim will blow youre mind. As always check the blog the website for updates. Any questions AT ALL....drop me a line.

Hey Dave, glad to see you're gonna be carrying Fremont and WESC (yes, that was me who commented on the blog). Same question -- are you guys gonna carry YMC or Rittenhouse? Their fall stuff is pretty nice. Lots of cool sweaters/cardigans, and I like their jeans.

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Man you guys have GOT to redesign your website as well as update men's stuff.

Deluks917

Reaction score
Will be buying Chronicles of never almost immediately after it appears.

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does the old discount code still work?

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I know the web is suffering some big hits....but NO WORRIES!!! We are gonna get some really really good stuff up on the web for everyones viewing, and buying, pleasure. Fall 08' on the web will look real nice in a few weeks.

The old discount code does apply!!!

Godspeed

Reaction score
will the chronicles of never stock include any shoes?

Reaction score
Unfortunately no shoes, just tops for now, if the label does well for us we will definately buy further into the label.

gabby11303

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DGP
Does the old discount code still work?

Where can I find the old discount code? Can you use that in store or just on line?

Reaction score
the discount code can be used in store and on the web. For in store you'll have to supply your style forum name.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads