1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Official 2012 College Football Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by MrG, Aug 27, 2012.

1. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

Love the internet:

Teo'ing:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

:rotflmao:

3. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

The SEC one made me laugh.

4. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Yo, MrG change the title of this shit.

Thanks.

Also, because signing day is coming up, let me share this story with you...and also why I feel tattoos should be restricted to those 25 and older.

Reuben Foster, linebacker: The former Troup High School star is in a league of his own when it comes to drama. Foster was committed to Alabama for nearly a year, and then switched to archrival Auburn. One day after the change, Foster got a gigantic Auburn tattoo on his forearm. Things were quiet for a while until Auburn fired its coaching staff, including assistant Trooper Taylor, who was a father figure and mentor to Foster. After de-committing from Auburn, Foster appeared to be on the brink of pledging to Georgia, whose coaches told him not to worry about the tattoo and that he could cover it by wearing long sleeves with his football uniform, according to ESPN. Foster is considering Auburn, Georgia, Alabama and Washington, with Auburn rumored to have a slight edge over Georgia.

Georgia State has landed some decent recruits and some good JuCo transfers. Feeling optimistic, something I didn't feel last year...

5. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

Is tattoo removal considered an inappropriate recruiting expense by the NCAA?

6. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

He should come to UW, if only to avoid nasty comments about his tattoo.