Official 2012 College Football Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by MrG, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Texasmade

Texasmade Senior member

I really liked the 10 team configuration of the Big 12 with A&M and Missouri. I wish those 2 schools would've stayed.

2. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

I wonder how many of their conference opponents are going to chant "SEC" after winning.

I'd do it.

3. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

And so it begins! :slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence::slayer::happy::slayer::bounce2::colgate::nodding::satisfied::D:):bigstar::lol::crackup::decisions::revolve::fistbump::spew::evolve::fence:

4. MrG

MrG Senior member

Interesting. I just figured it started with Georgia, given most of our fan base pronounces it "Dawgs."

All of them.

And, yeah, I'd do it. In fact, I did do it at a bowl game when Georgia sealed the win. :embar:

5. MrG

MrG Senior member

:laugh:

:slayer:

6. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

Yeah but this might be the first time other teams would chant "SEC" after beating another SEC team :lol: Take THAT, newbies!

SEC is funny that way. SEC team wins a bowl game, and instead of chanting their school's name, they chant the name of the conference. Southern pride or something.

7. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Wow, it's like a Wilson Brother post, but without the words.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  8. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

It's all emotion. An upwelling of it. :embar::marchal:

9. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Senior member

Texts from Ed tonight:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  10. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

I can't wait to see the Washington St. offense.

11. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

Man, it's going to be so, SO nice to not hear Craig James anymore.

12. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

I guess I should clarifty that it's "dawgs" in print, but it is always pronounced just like normal "dogs".

I'm still waiting . . .:devil:

13. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

Also, just saw a replay of that no-call PI on Vandy's last drive vs. S. Carolina . . . shameful.

14. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

Shameful is the word.

15. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

Going to be at the opening of Memorial stadium tomorrow.