1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Office chair

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by aget19, Sep 17, 2013.

1. aget19

aget19 Member

Hey guys,
    Looking for an office chair with studded leather upper and wood trimmings, similar to these sorts of things I found on google images.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anybody know where I could get one in Melbourne/order online to Aus?

2. Zachgranstrom

Zachgranstrom Senior Member

3. Mattsmith123456

Mattsmith123456 New Member

Hey there.
    These office chairs are relatively easy to find if you know where to look. Try using a range of homeware shops. It is also dependant on the specific style of chair you want i.e. do you want dark mahogany wood or light oak. It also depends on what type of house you live in but personally I own one of these for my main office. It goes well with my wooden desk and old desk lamps

Good luck,
    Matt Smith.

http://www.lightingstyle.com.au/

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018

4. SirWilliam

SirWilliam Senior Member