• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Office 2011 for Mac

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For those Mac users who haven't used it yet: it's a HUGE improvement over the last version. Excel is actually now, finally compatible with the Windows version. Between Excel being up to spec and AutoCAD coming back to Mac, I really see no reason to keep my Win partition (cue TS).

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It would be great if, when I send an excel spreadsheet to a client using a Mac, the spreadsheet looked the same for them as it does for me. Generally to print margins are screwed up, the colors are different, and the formatting has changed.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcg
It would be great if, when I send an excel spreadsheet to a client using a Mac, the spreadsheet looked the same for them as it does for me. Generally to print margins are screwed up, the colors are different, and the formatting has changed.

Does the client have 2008 or 2011?

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Had 2008, they were planning to update to 2011 ASAP.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.