• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just scored these off of the eBay, shipped from Kenya to The States. They were sold as Kensington. There was more damage then shown in the auction so I ended paying $5 for them with $40 shipping. Thinking of deglazing them and reworking them from the ground up. They’ve already been resoled once, thinking of perhaps some dainite soles come spring. View attachment 1296452 View attachment 1296455 View attachment 1296453 View attachment 1296454

Good restoration project there. I think the price you ended up paying was fair.

Look forward to the after photos!

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Weird, there was every size left and now hardly any...

Matches US site has had those Tricker's on sale the past week.and for deeper discount. I ordered those green suede Stows over the weekend and they had almost a full size run available. They still have most sizes of the Bourton version. They're not as green IRL. Color is described as "earth" on the box.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Matches US site has had those Tricker's on sale the past week.and for deeper discount. I ordered those green suede Stows over the weekend and they had almost a full size run available. They still have most sizes of the Bourton version. They're not as green IRL. Color is described as "earth" on the box.
They’d literally gone in minutes.

Not a massive shoe fan but like the look of the Tenterden, country chic!

dancing_coala

Reaction score
Hello sirs,
I would like to ask for advice on Trickers sizing.So, generally I'm 9.5E US Brannock sizing, RedWing in 9.5US, Vans/other generic shoes 10US.I've tried Trickers Bourton Brogues (last 4444) in 8UK and 9UK, 8UK was extremely tight, almost unbearable, while 9UK was bigger to the point my foot was slipping out.That store hasn't got 8.5UK and I haven't found Trickers anywhere nearby.Would ordering 8.5UK work for me?
Also a question on Trickers Stow Boots (last 4497S). Which size based on aforementioned input could work for me?
Thank you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads