• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Yeah it looks great. Shame about the markings. Are you gonna keep them? Maybe send end an email and ask for a big discount? :)
Well ahead of you on both counts!

I suggested they are seconds quality but as they were last pair...

They are incredibly similar to the Grasmere so glad I didn’t get the caramel as well! Minor stitch pattern on the toe only difference I could see albeit after a long day.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi anyone know what size viburg I d be if I take a Uk 7.5 in trickers 4497s and 2298?

How do those 2 lasts fit you? If normal with a bit of room likely a 7.5 in the Viberg 2030. If those 2 are snug in the toes pitentially an 8.

Maio

Reaction score
Well ahead of you on both counts!

I suggested they are seconds quality but as they were last pair...

They are incredibly similar to the Grasmere so glad I didn’t get the caramel as well! Minor stitch pattern on the toe only difference I could see albeit after a long day.

Yeah I feel like they will be reasonable.

Gonna post some pics of my boots when they get here. Should be here by tomorrow :) Polo kudu too, so it'll be interesting to see if they're damaged.

mrjamescost

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received the captoe from end today. I know the kudu can be marked etc but this one looks damaged? You can see on the toe of the other boot where the colour is consistent but the one with the gouge out is discoloured!

Colour me unhappy!

View attachment 988605

View attachment 988606

View attachment 988607

View attachment 988608
That’s unfortunate. I can’t help but feel someone is taking the p!ss giving you those. Even the toe is looking unacceptable, and I don’t mind a bit of rough looking kudu. I checked the link to the ‘End’ boots and they don’t appear to be on sale. I checked several days ago and everything appeared to be full price.

Maio

Reaction score
That’s unfortunate. I can’t help but feel someone is taking the p!ss giving you those. Even the toe is looking unacceptable, and I don’t mind a bit of rough looking kudu. I checked the link to the ‘End’ boots and they don’t appear to be on sale. I checked several days ago and everything appeared to be full price.

You need to enter "VIPSALE" under the promo code section. I just got an email saying the pre-sale will end in 24 hours :)

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
End haven’t replied to my email which is annoying. These are very scratched in other places but par for the course on that.

The gouge I felt looked like it had happened post factory but remains to be seen.

peeeeeejay

Reaction score
End haven’t replied to my email which is annoying. These are very scratched in other places but par for the course on that.

The gouge I felt looked like it had happened post factory but remains to be seen.

Have you tried chatting with them as well? There’s an online chat in their website.

Btw, there was a glitch in the END website yesterday... some of the items were already showing discounted prices even if the VIPSALE period has not yet ended. When you add items to the cart, the price would go back to the original. Talked to their customer service and they confirmed it was a glitch. I believe the discounted prices for the summer sale will be up by tomorrow.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads