• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any other feedback? I've sent an email to Trickers to see what they have to say. I can only imagine it'll get looser and the "pockets" larger after I wear them & take them on/off multiple times.

Have any of you seen this in any of your Trickers boots?

Not quite to that extent, but I've got several with some loose patches. It hasn't made any difference to comfort level when wearing.

Richard Smith

Reaction score
844F3417-2354-46A3-8726-2CD73D130AE6.jpeg
Guys, as some of you know I have left my business partnership with Shoehealer. I now have a brand new store that will open tomorrow, and called The Shoe Room. As I will not have a website for a while, I hope to be keeping in touch via Instagram and Facebook. If there is anything I may be able to help you with at all , especially as Black Friday is upon us, please message me here or find me at theshoeroomdoncaster on Facebook and Instagram

EnglishShoes

Reaction score
View attachment 879542 Guys, as some of you know I have left my business partnership with Shoehealer. I now have a brand new store that will open tomorrow, and called The Shoe Room. As I will not have a website for a while, I hope to be keeping in touch via Instagram and Facebook. If there is anything I may be able to help you with at all , especially as Black Friday is upon us, please message me here or find me at theshoeroomdoncaster on Facebook and Instagram

Sounds great!

Good luck with the new project.

momone

Reaction score
Any other feedback? I've sent an email to Trickers to see what they have to say. I can only imagine it'll get looser and the "pockets" larger after I wear them & take them on/off multiple times.

Have any of you seen this in any of your Trickers boots?

As a complementary info, it's quite obvious now I look again at the pictures that the bottom of the "pocket" is the upper limit of the last.
I'm curious about what tricker's will say, but despite being a bit annoying having this small issue on your boot, it's of no consequence on its comfort or durability

cxzizou

Reaction score
Does anyone know that trickers' website will have a sale during thanksgiving or Christmas?

I am thinking to buy a pair of Grassmere. But only find my size on trickers' website. Thanks!

princealbert

Reaction score
Does anyone know that trickers' website will have a sale during thanksgiving or Christmas?

I am thinking to buy a pair of Grassmere. But only find my size on trickers' website. Thanks!

I don't know if Trickers will do a Black Friday sale but they will almost certainly do a sale at Christmas or soon after. In the meantime it might be worth checking our Shoehealer, they are doing a 20% off Black Friday sale on stock items and they normally have the Grasmere in stock - code SHBF20

cxzizou

Reaction score
I don't know if Trickers will do a Black Friday sale but they will almost certainly do a sale at Christmas or soon after. In the meantime it might be worth checking our Shoehealer, they are doing a 20% off Black Friday sale on stock items and they normally have the Grasmere in stock - code SHBF20

Thanks for the information. That is a good news. I will check Shoehealer soon.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
End should be doing something?
Usually have good sales. Lots of their stuff is the recently released stuff though so may not be as good as there proper sales

Richard Smith

Reaction score
O
Or.........you could always contact me Richard, business partner at Shoehealer the past 11 years, but now with my own brand new store, still in Doncaster and still offering the best products, the very best service and as always I would hate to be beaten on price too ! Drop me an email at [email protected], or message me here for anything I may be able to help you with :) Richard.

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like Trickers is having 20% off on the outlet site.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads