• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

FondDeJante

Reaction score
My Black Friday Trickers outlet purchase arrived this morning:
20211123_134046.jpg

Sign and Polo kudu, both are stunning ? but why are Trickers selling these in the outlet??

Maybe they only have limited quantities but if so, why not release them Nike style as Quickstrikes and create some excitement about the brand?

Kiwijohn

Reaction score
View attachment 1708678

Sign and Polo kudu, both are stunning ? but why are Trickers selling these in the outlet??

Maybe they only have limited quantities but if so, why not release them Nike style as Quickstrikes and create some excitement about the brand?
great catch. Been looking at these also. Some nice Ridge suede kudu pairs available that I really like but don’t really need, ?.
As well the 20% sale i also get VAT off so makes it more tempting!.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Man my outlet order hasn’t even shipped yet.

boyoi

Reaction score
View attachment 1708678

I was also eyeing the Sign kudu and your photo makes it even more tempting! Do you have more shots of the shoes?

FondDeJante

Reaction score
Man my outlet order hasn’t even shipped yet.

What did you get Zippy?

I was also eyeing the Sign kudu and your photo makes it even more tempting! Do you have more shots of the shoes?

No more shots, sorry - and it's dark now so no natural light. They're a lovely colour, a bit lighter than my Bourtons in Sign.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I got those same sign kudu shoes, the naster mc cap toe boots and some green suede dealer boots for my wife.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
View attachment 1708678

Not even vaguely jealous of the Eaton…even after telling you!! ???

leparrain7

Reaction score
View attachment 1708678

Not even vaguely jealous of the Eaton…even after telling you!! ???
ditto jealous for the Eaton in a polo ??. what size ?

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1708678

Gorgeous indeed. Highly tempted to get the Polo Eaton. Your photo has it such that the left boot actually looks wider for some reason than the right boot..... I don't usually wear shoes else the pair on the left also is stunning...

basu13

Reaction score
Nothing available in the vicinity of my size on the outlet, so I am spared from stressing my wallet even further. In a way, I am happy since i did pick up a few pairs in the ongoing Grant Stone Black Friday sale so my funds are pretty much drained for the time being. ? Will continue to enjoy my newish Stows for now.

cerneabbas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1708678

Thats a really good picture showing the difference in toe shape between the two lasts.
I find comparison pictures helpful to see differences in shape and colour as I am unable to see the shoes in the flesh except on my rare visits to London.

As a big fan of Brogues in general and heavy country Brogues in particular I find the 4444 toe shape one of the best out there.

leparrain7

Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads