• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I’ve purchased from tzlaces.com and their products are decent.

They ship via postal service. No idea what costs to India are like but UK to US wasn’t bad. They’re on Amazon but it was cheaper to order direct.

Sschaffer24

Reaction score
Hey all, quick question. Is there an official Tricker's BST thread? I'm mainly over at the Viberg thread here and have a pair of trickers I want to sell. Want to make sure I list them in the right place.

Appreciate any help!

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Hey all, quick question. Is there an official Tricker's BST thread? I'm mainly over at the Viberg thread here and have a pair of trickers I want to sell. Want to make sure I list them in the right place.

Appreciate any help!

Internationally besides ebay there is Grailed....

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Internationally besides ebay there is Grailed....
Oh I was planning on listing on both of those sites, just wasn't sure if there was an official BST for Styleforum. Thank you!
Weird..when I put the url in for Grailed it puts in ebay.???????? :rolleyes:
Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 1.15.44 PM.png

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
No idea of the history, but styfo does that with grailed. ?‍♂️

rob80bboots

Reaction score
No idea of the history, but styfo does that with grailed. ?‍♂️
I eliminated the 3 w's and it still gives me ebay......:(

.grailed.com/designers/trickers

here's the screen grab before posting......I may be banned now. :cool:

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 1.20.53 PM.png

cerneabbas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just picked up this pair of Chestnut Stows (https://www.pediwear.co.uk/trickers/products/8698.php) - seems to be a Pediwear MTO special . Only a couple of limited sizes remaining, from what I could gather. 245 GPB without the VAT. Seemed like a great price for getting my first pair of Trickers, so pulled the trigger on this. The wait for delivery now begins!
Thanks for posting this,I looked at the Stow which were very nice but they didnt have a 10.5.
I looked around the site and found these made by Cheaney for Pediwear and reduced in the sale....arriving tomorrow.
So I am still on the lookout for my first pair of Trickers after missing the Kudu Stow and Bourton in the sale.
1626975805260.png

cerneabbas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reading back through the thread I see that the Paul Smith Stow were made on the 4444 last that the Bourton is made on.

Has the Bourton ever been made on the Stow last (4497 I think) ?

princealbert

Reaction score

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Appreciate any help!

Start one. I'm sure it's not against the rules.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads