• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Lovely colour and it’s quite a thick yet soft leather too. Not worn these yet..just arrived this week!
090F5B2C-8A88-4F4B-91F4-0CE1E24C5040.jpeg

smuj

Reaction score
L-r c shade, Marron, gold mc
View attachment 1562966
Wow. What a perfect answer to my question. Thank you.

I have C-shade I have worn for years and its great (I prefer it to the standard acorn/marron/espresso calf). Better with age and some mild abuse. It has a similar finish to the MC and similar feel. Less dressy and more country, but that is what Tricker's represents to me in my collection.

I think that might be a useful pic for others also. Ta.

smuj

Reaction score
I'm in the "not" category. Grey is one of my least favorite colors for shoes/boots
I agree. But I do thing grey is an awesome colour for suede, rough out or even pull up leathers. But not working for me on these. Then again, I dare say someone could find some killer strides to pair them with.

Munky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have decided there are too many pictures of pristine boots. Here are the MC I am wearing this morning. Mainly just mud but with a bit of chicken sh*t thrown in.

View attachment 1562973
Mud with a bit of chicken is always good.

I misread that, sorry. I read it as 'chicken' and not 'chicken ****'. Either way, it's all good.

zikarus

Reaction score
Hi, zikarus
Importing to the EU without taxes and fees worked out fine? Could you tell me where Tricker's says that? I am an european costumer, but since Brexit I stopped buying from UK.
Thank you,
Have a look under "Pricing":
If you feel unsure just email their customer service for further details...

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Reading this
Pricing

Prices shown on www.trickers.com UK store are in GBP and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate. Customers choosing delivery to Europe need to select the 'EU' store from the top navigation and are charged in Euro's. EU orders are sent on DDP (delivery duty paid) terms meaning the price you see includes local tax's pre paid which will appear as 'tax' on your invoice. Customers outside of the European Union will need to select the 'ROW' store from the top navigation bar of the website.. Price's are in GBP at a fixed cost which does not include UK VAT. Any Duty & Tax’s will NOT be covered by R.E Tricker. This is the customers responsibility should there be any imports or customs fees upon import to your country.

Made me think of this
bobsqu.gif

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reading this

Made me think of this
bobsqu.gif
I agree entirely, that bugs the hell out of me.

For clarity Tricker’s aren’t charging EU customers U.K. VAT, but instead are charging whatever VAT is applicable in the country they are sending to. It avoids having to pay customs or the courier anything.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads