• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Kiwijohn

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I've recently moved and find myself in need of more storage space. A cull is needed :(

Thought I'd post here first to see if anyone is interested. All shoes/boots are in size 9 UK and on the 4497 last apart from the Bourton's in 8,5 UK on the 4444 last.

If needed, shoe trees from Langer & Messmer can be included. Don't have the original boxes left but original dust bags will be included.

Was hoping to find someone in size 9 UK to take everything off my hands, (unfortunately I think Crafty owns all these already ;)) price will reflect this.

Please send a PM if you're interested or want more detailed pics.

View attachment 1559548
From top left:
Tricker's Stow, Earth green
Tricker's Stow, Polo Kudu
Tricker's Grasmere, Sign Kudu
Tricker's Eaton MTO, Cuba Waxy
Tricker's Bourton MTO, Cuba Waxy
Tricker's Woodstock, Ridge Kudu
Tricker's Stow, Marron
Tricker's Grasmere, Caramel Kudu
These all gone?.
my size too. I was keen on the waxy Bourtons. Shame your selling

FondDeJante

Reaction score
Trying to decide between the Richards on crepe and Bourtons on vibram, both in Kudu peanut suede:

I think that the Richards have a slightly longer / less rounded shape than the Bourtons which would put me off slightly. Although I prefer crepe to white vibram.

What do you think fellow Trickers fans?

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Trying to decide between the Richards on crepe and Bourtons on vibram, both in Kudu peanut suede:

I think that the Richards have a slightly longer / less rounded shape than the Bourtons which would put me off slightly. Although I prefer crepe to white vibram.

I like the Bourton, not sure the last on the Richard (2298 I think) but pinches my toes a bit.

monkey66

Reaction score
Complimenting the tweed.
P1010008 copy.jpg

Full outfit here:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I don’t care for the white morflex on shoes (although I do have a pair of monkey shoes on it) so I’d go for the Richards.

CZZ300

Reaction score
The Mawsley bookbinders have arrived - yet in the wrong colour. I ordered the deep purple (or formally iris) but Yoox sent me the tan/brown ones. They look nice although I don't really need another pair of brown boots, yet. Think I am returning them.
94CBDBA4-8275-4879-92CE-132048264017.jpeg

Munky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Talking of purple shoes and crepe soles, can I just remind people of a small company that hand makes really good, British, desert boots and and hi dessert boots. Ideal to sit next to your Tricker's. Almost bespoke.

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Talking of purple shoes and crepe soles, can I just remind people of a small company that hand makes really good, British, desert boots and and hi dessert boots. Ideal to sit next to your Tricker's. Almost bespoke.

Great company, I definitely plan to get a pair in the near future, just difficult to narrow down which ?

bbhewee

Reaction score
The Mawsley bookbinders have arrived - yet in the wrong colour. I ordered the deep purple (or formally iris) but Yoox sent me the tan/brown ones. They look nice although I don't really need another pair of brown boots, yet. Think I am returning them.
View attachment 1562248
Mine arriving today and it looks like they’ll be a straight returm then.

bbhewee

Reaction score
I'm going by your pics, but wrong material (vs my misguided expectations) and wrong colour make it a straight return. Will update as soon as they arrive, which should be in the next couple hours.
They got yours wrong too?

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going by your pics, but wrong material (vs my misguided expectations) and wrong colour make it a straight return. Will update as soon as they arrive, which should be in the next couple hours.
:lurk:

bbhewee

Reaction score
Yup. Brown and Bookbinder. Shortest turnaround in Yoox history.

zikarus

Reaction score
Collection keeps growing - but as with most kinds of pets: just one, lonely pair of Stows simply doesn't work, no?

PS importing to the EU without taxes and fees worked out fine, just as promised by Tricker's

Attachments

• 20210225_152955.jpg
    20210225_152955.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 69

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads