• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Hello friends,

I've recently moved and find myself in need of more storage space. A cull is needed :(

Thought I'd post here first to see if anyone is interested. All shoes/boots are in size 9 UK and on the 4497 last apart from the Bourton's in 8,5 UK on the 4444 last.

If needed, shoe trees from Langer & Messmer can be included. Don't have the original boxes left but original dust bags will be included.

Was hoping to find someone in size 9 UK to take everything off my hands, (unfortunately I think Crafty owns all these already ;)) price will reflect this.

Please send a PM if you're interested or want more detailed pics.

View attachment 1559548
From top left:
Tricker's Stow, Earth green
Tricker's Stow, Polo Kudu
Tricker's Grasmere, Sign Kudu
Tricker's Eaton MTO, Cuba Waxy
Tricker's Bourton MTO, Cuba Waxy
Tricker's Woodstock, Ridge Kudu
Tricker's Stow, Marron
Tricker's Grasmere, Caramel Kudu
PS5!

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Polo kudu.
knGbCemzSNKy_jkyjei0CQ.jpg

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Haha yep, was lucky enough to get one a few months back. They're still sold out here... Crazy launch!

I managed to get both a PS5 and Xbox Series X. There's a lot to be said for WFH and being able to hit F5 in a separate browser window during webex meetings. I've used the PS5 quite a bit but I think with the Xbox I've spent most of the time just updating it.

Maio

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I've recently moved and find myself in need of more storage space. A cull is needed :(

Thought I'd post here first to see if anyone is interested. All shoes/boots are in size 9 UK and on the 4497 last apart from the Bourton's in 8,5 UK on the 4444 last.

If needed, shoe trees from Langer & Messmer can be included. Don't have the original boxes left but original dust bags will be included.

Was hoping to find someone in size 9 UK to take everything off my hands, (unfortunately I think Crafty owns all these already ;)) price will reflect this.

Please send a PM if you're interested or want more detailed pics.

View attachment 1559548
From top left:
Tricker's Stow, Earth green
Tricker's Stow, Polo Kudu
Tricker's Grasmere, Sign Kudu
Tricker's Eaton MTO, Cuba Waxy
Tricker's Bourton MTO, Cuba Waxy
Tricker's Woodstock, Ridge Kudu
Tricker's Stow, Marron
Tricker's Grasmere, Caramel Kudu

All gone already :D

zikarus

Reaction score
Sometimes...

I had an eye on these for quite a while but could not really find them in my size. Ready to pull the trigger on a pair of Bourton in the same look instead (already in the Tricker's outlet cart) I googled some pictures and guess what? A shop in the UK had one last pair of these Stows. My size. And best of all - on sale. So I finally got them for a Meermins price including taxes and fees for shipping them to the EU ;)

Sometimes...

Attachments

• 20210222_085849.jpg
    20210222_085849.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 75

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sometimes...

I had an eye on these for quite a while but could not really find them in my size. Ready to pull the trigger on a pair of Bourton in the same look instead (already in the Tricker's outlet cart) I googled some pictures and guess what? A shop in the UK had one last pair of these Stows. My size. And best of all - on sale. So I finally got them for a Meermins price including taxes and fees for shipping them to the EU ;)

Sometimes...
Ah yes the good old cafe stow.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sometimes...

Sometimes...
Did you got these from Herring Shoes?

Maio

Reaction score
I managed to get both a PS5 and Xbox Series X. There's a lot to be said for WFH and being able to hit F5 in a separate browser window during webex meetings. I've used the PS5 quite a bit but I think with the Xbox I've spent most of the time just updating it.

The PS5 is great. Was pleasantly surprised when I got it, especially the controller. Never been a huge fan of the Xbox, PS always has the better titles. Longing for some good games now though, not much out there yet!

CZZ300

Reaction score
That would make more sense
I have also ordered this in deep purple. I suspected it's bookbinder given its shine but I am willing to give it a try as the colour is alluring, and my experience with a pair of recently bought Trickers Riding boots in bookbinder has been ok so far.
On another matter, I have received Trickers email notifying countdown to end of sale with an extra 10% discount with a code (extra10) but am most disappointed to find that Trickers has geoblocked access from Hong Kong; I am directed to the new HK Trickers site which offers no sale items Even I have tried different urls. Wicked.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads