• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Guys, does somebody own the Cafe Burnised Calf Stow? From the pics, it looks a bit darker than the Coffee Burnished Calf.

That was one of my first inquiries when joining this forum last spring, prior to getting my first pair of Tricker's.
Cafe is quite a bit darker, similar to Espresso.

In some parts of the world...coffee, cafe or espresso may mean the same thing.... As mentioned previously I'm still waiting on a Stow Cafe Burnished (second image) and is described as dark brown...so how close are these photos to their real designated colors?....I could live with them all. : )

Coffee burnished
View attachment 1353680

Cafe burnished
View attachment 1353681

Espresso burnished
View attachment 1353683
I'd say coffee is the missing link between the 2 Stows on the left.
Cafe and Marron.;)
IMG_0764.jpg

Last edited:

Mallaig

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know about these black cordovans? They are apparently a make for Superdenim some years ago. These are for sale on a used product platform and I think they look superb.
View attachment 1542985 View attachment 1542986
P.S. I do not own these photos which belong to the present owners of the boots..
the lighting make them look like Iris. Lovely boots either way.

Slowback

Reaction score
They are the darkest of dark brown. In a lot of lighting conditions they appear black at first glance. They are meant to be burnished but are too dark to make out any discernible contrast.
It is a lovely rich colour though

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CZZ300

Reaction score
Brexit should have no particular bearing on the Asian markets but unfortunately the indiscriminate price hike has dampened the purchasing sentiment here too. As an aside, the HK/PRC website of Tricker's is now operational and the prices match their UK levels (with VAT).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads