• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

CZZ300

Reaction score
They always had different prices for different countries as well. Been sent links from members in Germany say where a particular pair were substantially cheaper than UK Yoox. That was before this bullshit. Weird
Aren’t masses of EU Trickers retailers. With covid probably even less independents will be here, perfect storm.
no wonder why Tricker‘s is expanding its channels in Asia. We will soon have a dedicated website to customers in Hong Kong and PRC. I‘ll be most curious to find out how the prices compare with the official UK site and other Tricker’s retailers.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
no wonder why Tricker‘s is expanding its channels in Asia. We will soon have a dedicated website to customers in Hong Kong and PRC. I‘ll be most curious to find out how the prices compare with the official UK site and other Tricker’s retailers.
Yes, Asia seems to be the market of choice, lots of the designs seem to be heavily targeting those demographics too.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
You bring the coffee and I’ll bring the boots..
478E9473-1B66-430A-9C07-83078AC50BF1.jpeg

CZZ300

Reaction score
Just got email on Tricker’s sale. More styles available including a pair of beautiful suede ankle Chelsea. Could someone please snap them up quickly so I don’t have to break my bank?

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Crafty Cumbrian I need your help. I am wondering whether to indulge myself and grab a pair of Conistons. I'm a little curious about the shape of the last however. I like the Stow shape and was curious about how different the 325 last is in comparison? When you have the time, would you mind gracing me with a top down view of a Stow and a Coniston side by side so I can get an idea of what they might look like when the wearer peers down to admire his footwear? :p

Which reminds me, I got so busted bending down to photograph my own shoes today in public. :p

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
@Crafty Cumbrian I need your help. I am wondering whether to indulge myself and grab a pair of Conistons. I'm a little curious about the shape of the last however. I like the Stow shape and was curious about how different the 325 last is in comparison? When you have the time, would you mind gracing me with a top down view of a Stow and a Coniston side by side so I can get an idea of what they might look like when the wearer peers down to admire his footwear? :p

Which reminds me, I got so busted bending down to photograph my own shoes today in public. :p
Ha, I was in a car park and a lady was waiting for me bent double to park...

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score

Attachments

• 9A8B8011-E892-4230-B8E6-AF0F1181C1E5.jpeg
    9A8B8011-E892-4230-B8E6-AF0F1181C1E5.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 80

krspdla

Reaction score

Tweedboy

Reaction score
Sure here they re. I think the waxy would look great with the same treatment. I asked trickers to do me a pair as an MTO but they Ferness saying that The Bureau had exclusivity on the 20260 sole in the UK
95385F09-FE2F-4190-A925-EB14BE552812.jpeg
8DC60B27-7167-4388-B135-98DD64AE3B78.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads