• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Right...

Another GMTO...

Cruel, cruel, cruel Crafty... and here I'm thinking I already have to many Tricker's boots. lol

Crafty's.jpg

noiscape

Reaction score
View attachment 1483457
Right...

Another GMTO...

Album..

I ordered a few pairs several months ago as single made to order boots, the shop I ordered through I get on really well with the owners so if they like the order I said they can order a bulk in! They liked these...a lot!

I don’t work with Shoe Healer and pay for my boots the same as anyone else would. The way the world is now and with business on high streets getting harder and harder I think why not help others if we can?

These boots turned out fantastically. We can order a bulk order at standard UK prices, countries that are exempt from UK duty which is 20 per cent get that discounted on top, £445 (minus vat if appropriate). This includes free delivery and brass toe plates (if required. An option which I’ve negotiated for free) and Trickers branded shoe trees!

Spec..

Caramel Kudu Eaton (minus toe medallion).

4497s Last (standard Trickers boot last).

Brass Eyelets.

Green lining and pull loops.

Dark brown welt with white stitching, antique mid sole (like the pictures). This can be lighter or darker as Shoe Healer are cobblers.

Brown laces.

Light brown binding.

Double leather sole (brass recessed toe plates no cost option)

Will essentially be a carbon copy of the boot pictured here.

Expression of interest to..

[email protected]

We don’t really have a minimum or maximum order and the projected build is March 2021 if not before.

4497s is true to UK sizing, any queries, maybe I can help or email the guys and they’ll sort!

Things are gonna too fast here... ordered the green cxl from the last GMTO, then some days ago another GMTO for monkey boots (unfortunately not the make up I wanted for my first monkey, so won.t jump in it) and now that fantastic Eaton !

Already thinking of jumping in this as well! Thanks for my wallet, leather sole is not what I’m after for boots (Belgian weather don’t like leather sole and got toppies on all my dress shoes... may add some toppies on those as well but rather get boots with rubber sole. Whatever, such a fantastic make up that I could try to live with leather sole! Didn’t want Caramel kudu on the Money but would really to get it on boots)

About shoe healer, I really appreciate to work with small shop, not easy for’them to live at the internet time. Bought my first Stow at Pediwear but would gladly get all my future Trickers from Shoe Healer.

Crafty, could you let us know the differences between the green cxl GMTO VS the caramel kudu? Had to say I don’t even remember the exact specs of what I pay the deposit for : )

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Green was ..

forest green cxl
Purple lining and pull tabs
Brass eyelets
Natarural welt and midsole
Ridgeway sole
White welt stitch
No toe medallion
Free Trickers trees
caramel

caramel kudu
No toe medallion
Double leather sole
Dark brown welt, white stitching
Antiqued leather midsole
Free option of brass sunken toe plates
Free Trickers trees
Light brown binding
green lining and pull loops
Brown laces (think I said tan too!)

monkey was/is on Ridgeway with cream welt!
Green lining too and pull tabs. Brass eyelets.
All three on 4497s last.

LippyLee

Reaction score
View attachment 1483457
Right...

Another GMTO...

Album..

I ordered a few pairs several months ago as single made to order boots, the shop I ordered through I get on really well with the owners so if they like the order I said they can order a bulk in! They liked these...a lot!

I don’t work with Shoe Healer and pay for my boots the same as anyone else would. The way the world is now and with business on high streets getting harder and harder I think why not help others if we can?

These boots turned out fantastically. We can order a bulk order at standard UK prices, countries that are exempt from UK duty which is 20 per cent get that discounted on top, £445 (minus vat if appropriate). This includes free delivery and brass toe plates (if required. An option which I’ve negotiated for free) and Trickers branded shoe trees!

Spec..

Caramel Kudu Eaton (minus toe medallion).

4497s Last (standard Trickers boot last).

Brass Eyelets.

Green lining and pull loops.

Dark brown welt with white stitching, antique mid sole (like the pictures). This can be lighter or darker as Shoe Healer are cobblers.

Brown laces.

Light brown binding.

Double leather sole (brass recessed toe plates no cost option)

Will essentially be a carbon copy of the boot pictured here.

Expression of interest to..

[email protected]

We don’t really have a minimum or maximum order and the projected build is March 2021 if not before.

4497s is true to UK sizing, any queries, maybe I can help or email the guys and they’ll sort!

They are beauties. If I wasn’t having to pay for a hip later in the year I do believe I’d weaken and press the button!

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Come to England and get your hip for free! ?

seriously though, good luck with that fella. I’ve to visit the knife myself.

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately having to get rid of my beloved Eaton boots from standard & strange. They're my only foray into Trickers, just sizing is a bit of a nightmare for me. Really love the color and shape, but doesn't work for my foot anymore :cry:

IMO Trickers has the best burgundy leather tone of any maker...

E5FF0926-FE43-477B-8614-AB0F172532F5_1_105_c.jpeg

E15AB248-3EB3-4C2C-A519-4CC641289512_1_105_c.jpeg

Kiwijohn

Reaction score
Green was ..

forest green cxl
Purple lining and pull tabs
Brass eyelets
Natarural welt and midsole
Ridgeway sole
White welt stitch
No toe medallion
Free Trickers trees
caramel

caramel kudu
No toe medallion
Double leather sole
Dark brown welt, white stitching
Antiqued leather midsole
Free option of brass sunken toe plates
Free Trickers trees
Light brown binding
green lining and pull loops
Brown laces (think I said tan too!)

monkey was/is on Ridgeway with cream welt!
Green lining too and pull tabs. Brass eyelets.
All three on 4497s last.
The green ones sound interesting. Is that a boot or shoe?.
how dark is the green?. Fan of the smoky green scotch grain shade that came out about 3 years ago. Thanks

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Unfortunately having to get rid of my beloved Eaton boots from standard & strange. They're my only foray into Trickers, just sizing is a bit of a nightmare for me. Really love the color and shape, but doesn't work for my foot anymore :cry:

IMO Trickers has the best burgundy leather tone of any maker...

View attachment 1483645

View attachment 1483646
What size and last?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads