• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
End low loggers.
A71-WIjHTwu5doF65sfd3Q.jpg

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don’t see any reason why not. Appears to be a pull up leather?
Can't recall any heavy pull up qualities but the aging is something to behold. Also it polishes superbly with just a few brush strokes. Beautiful leathers.

Attached are the pair new ( maybe post a quick walk in them ), after their first polish two weeks later, and then three months later when i was packing them away for summer.

Attachments

• IMG_5816.JPG
    IMG_5816.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6025.JPG
    IMG_6025.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0979.JPG
    IMG_0979.JPG
    271.1 KB · Views: 62

Munky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another bit of madness. I am thinking about putting a spot of Saphir Hermes Red on the toecaps of my Kudu Sign shoes. Has anyone else done anything like this and was it wise? Yours with trepidation, Munky.

Munky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve not added anything to my kudu. They are burnished from the factory and each pair different due to that.
Yes, you are right, thank you. One of their plus points is the burnished finish and the difference in shades of the leather. Thanks again.

Slowback

Reaction score
Can't recall any heavy pull up qualities but the aging is something to behold. Also it polishes superbly with just a few brush strokes. Beautiful leathers.

Attached are the pair new ( maybe post a quick walk in them ), after their first polish two weeks later, and then three months later when i was packing them away for summer.

What are they ? They look like William Lennon’s

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
1F780468-18D7-4CE9-8995-CB43504BB3EE.jpeg

Right...

Another GMTO...

Album..

I ordered a few pairs several months ago as single made to order boots, the shop I ordered through I get on really well with the owners so if they like the order I said they can order a bulk in! They liked these...a lot!

I don’t work with Shoe Healer and pay for my boots the same as anyone else would. The way the world is now and with business on high streets getting harder and harder I think why not help others if we can?

These boots turned out fantastically. We can order a bulk order at standard UK prices, countries that are exempt from UK duty which is 20 per cent get that discounted on top, £445 (minus vat if appropriate). This includes free delivery and brass toe plates (if required. An option which I’ve negotiated for free) and Trickers branded shoe trees!

Spec..

Caramel Kudu Eaton (minus toe medallion).

4497s Last (standard Trickers boot last).

Brass Eyelets.

Green lining and pull loops.

Dark brown welt with white stitching, antique mid sole (like the pictures). This can be lighter or darker as Shoe Healer are cobblers.

Brown laces.

Light brown binding.

Double leather sole (brass recessed toe plates no cost option)

Will essentially be a carbon copy of the boot pictured here.

Expression of interest to..

[email protected]

We don’t really have a minimum or maximum order and the projected build is March 2021 if not before.

4497s is true to UK sizing, any queries, maybe I can help or email the guys and they’ll sort!

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1483457
Right...

Another GMTO...

Album..

I ordered a few pairs several months ago as single made to order boots, the shop I ordered through I get on really well with the owners so if they like the order I said they can order a bulk in! They liked these...a lot!

I don’t work with Shoe Healer and pay for my boots the same as anyone else would. The way the world is now and with business on high streets getting harder and harder I think why not help others if we can?

These boots turned out fantastically. We can order a bulk order at standard UK prices, countries that are exempt from UK duty which is 20 per cent get that discounted on top, £445 (minus vat if appropriate). This includes free delivery and brass toe plates (if required. An option which I’ve negotiated for free) and Trickers branded shoe trees!

Spec..

Caramel Kudu Eaton (minus toe medallion).

4497s Last (standard Trickers boot last).

Brass Eyelets.

Green lining and pull loops.

Dark brown welt with white stitching, antique mid sole (like the pictures). This can be lighter or darker as Shoe Healer are cobblers.

Brown laces.

Light brown binding.

Double leather sole (brass recessed toe plates no cost option)

Will essentially be a carbon copy of the boot pictured here.

Expression of interest to..

[email protected]

We don’t really have a minimum or maximum order and the projected build is March 2021 if not before.

4497s is true to UK sizing, any queries, maybe I can help or email the guys and they’ll sort!

Love it! I'm in. My birthday is in 2021. July. :p

I didn't get the part about the antique sole though. You mean leather? That is the only bit I am unsure about since it won't work with the wet and cold conditions we get here. Dainite or Commando possible? Although I fear that may ruin the look altogether.....

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Love it! I'm in. My birthday is in 2021. July. :p

I didn't get the part about the antique sole though. You mean leather? That is the only bit I am unsure about since it won't work with the wet and cold conditions we get here. Dainite or Commando possible? Although I fear that may ruin the look altogether.....
I’ll message you mate but essentially it’s the colour of the stain. Looks antiqued ie old! ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics