• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Arrrgh crafty seen these and was trying to ignore cos the site photos prob don't do them justice. What are they like, no experience with deer leather? I've already bought 1000s on ure posts so I'm not sure I should be asking you in fairness ?
They’re a lovely looking boot, I’ve just got them today so can’t speak to longevity however I have the black burford and they’re damn comfortable! You hardly know you’re wearing them. The black ones like a drink or two of nourishment so expect these to be the same. These are quite heavily burnished but a stunning colour. The orange laces are a bit ...? but do come with standard laces too.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Different angle.
8E88CEB2-324E-42F5-846F-86D39F5E03FF.jpeg

Pedlar

Reaction score
No affiliation but I see they're still available except if you're an 8.5, 9 or 10.5 UK.
Unfortunately for my feet but luckily for my bank account, my size is sold out. It’s a really nice shoe.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
God dammit, you folk on this forum are going to get me killed by the wife at this rate. What excuse do I offer for having the same style in multiple different models? :p

Tell her that is an investment. Hopefully it works. Hopefully, cheers.

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They’re a lovely looking boot, I’ve just got them today so can’t speak to longevity however I have the black burford and they’re damn comfortable! You hardly know you’re wearing them. The black ones like a drink or two of nourishment so expect these to be the same. These are quite heavily burnished but a stunning colour. The orange laces are a bit ...? but do come with standard laces too.
They do look fantastic. I am very tempted, but will wait. What do you condition them with?

I just stepped out in my Stows with the regular Dainite sole and can I just say, with single digit temps here, the cold shot right through the soles and the upper, so getting a thicker set of both is in order.

I wish Tricker's made more of their fancier styles with Commando soles.

Also, what do the kind folk on this forum make of this?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads