• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah sometimes a combination of different material and general manufacturing variance results in a slightly different fit.
As always, you can peel back the sock liner to verify actual size and last.

konstantis

Reaction score
In a weird twist of fate the wheat on commando are the ones I ordered and they sent some other tat! I then got them on Dainite...
Yoox purchases are like gambling. Which one would you keep in my position ? Is there anyway the wheat model to be more roomy due to the commando sole ??

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
If you don’t keep the wheat messsge @Maio he’ll take em.
89015CF0-4465-4739-85F4-AF7F4675F4E2.jpeg

konstantis

Reaction score
Thank you all . Unfortunetely the wheat is too roomy for me . I am a little disapointed with sizing as the same model of shoes ( Bourtons) at the same size 8.5 UK , fit very very different . Thats a shame.

rob80bboots

Reaction score
All the rave it appears about a year or so ago....but better late than never.
Polo5.jpg
My Kudu Polos have landed thanks to Robinson Shoes. ?
polo3.jpg
polo2.jpg
Non too shabby with a pair of shorts... : )
polo4.jpg
....still waiting on the Paul Smith Stows to ship but seriously that's it....for now.:cool2:

rob80bboots

Reaction score
My new boots are on the left but curious if anyone has received a Kudu Polo similar to the boot on the right which I saw here, https://orologi.forumfree.it/?t=76419113
I really like the pronounced texture (wrinkles?) and that deep dark brown, although I guess that all could be attributed to extra wear and tear and the lighting.
Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 2.40.49 PM.png

RKILLY67

Reaction score

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Mine may be on the truck for today. : )
and they were :-D
Paul Sniths.jpg
....never say never...but I believe I've now more than a few Tricker's that need to be properly broken in.....:embar:
....for those who are curious, the 4444 last on these Paul Smiths is indeed very generous in circumference...
4444.jpg
this 8 1/2 UK has much more lateral movement than even the 9UK Kudu Stows I received yesterday... could easily go down another 1/2 or even a whole size if one has the length.
Quite obvious when standing on tippy toes, a bit too much bunching up going on there to fill the void, all my other 8 1/2 and 9s are more or less snug around my feet....and from my bit a preliminary wear this also applies to the heel area...needless to say but this pair is here to stay....Dr Scholl's is indeed your friend. : )
Smith 4444.jpg
Nice boots though...and the Antique Marron IMHO go even better with shorts....lol
shorts.jpg

Last edited:

Danath

Reaction score
All the rave it appears about a year or so ago....but better late than never.
View attachment 1419221
My Kudu Polos have landed thanks to Robinson Shoes. ?
View attachment 1419219
View attachment 1419218
Non too shabby with a pair of shorts... : )
View attachment 1419220
....still waiting on the Paul Smith Stows to ship but seriously that's it....for now.:cool2:
Very nice !!!!!!!!!!!

What colour is this? Sign kudu ?

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Very nice !!!!!!!!!!!

What colour is this? Sign kudu ?

Thanks....

...as described they are Polo....the Sign can, depending on the light, look much more red...the Polo much less so...but they can on occasion look quite similar.
A lot more obvious here because of the burnishing on the Eaton in Sign and the Polo Stow on the right.
I put almost to 10K on those new Stows yesterday on my day off... no foot problems at all....gotta love that Kudu..... and if I don't mind saying they are both starting to look quite fine...now to work on those Paul Smiths. : )
Sign Polo.jpg

Last edited:

Danath

Reaction score
Thanks....

...as described they are Polo....the Sign can, depending on the light, look much more red...the Polo much less so...but they can on occasion look quite similar.
A lot more obvious here because of the burnishing on the Eaton in Sign and the Polo Stow on the right.
I put almost to 10K on those new Stows yesterday on my day off... no foot problems at all....gotta love that Kudu..... and if I don't mind saying they are both starting to look quite fine...now to work on those Paul Smiths. : )
View attachment 1419894

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's marvelous

It seems that they run out of stock !!!

Any idea where the polo stow is still available ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads