• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Looks like we cleaned them out.... :rolleyes2:
Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 1.11.46 PM.png

nikolau

Reaction score
Hi.

Yes, I do own multiple pairs of 74945 but only two pairs of 4497S.

I do, however, not own any pairs in the same size as my 74945 are 9.5-10 and my 4497S are 10.5...

The instep is a lot higher on the 74945. It is probably a bit longer, and is smaller than the 4444 Bourtons in the same size.

I can supply some pictures later, but like i said - different sizes in the lasts.

This is actually super helpful. I love my Trickers boots, and am looking to have Enzo Bonafe make me a pair of balways.

If you could share pictures it’d be much appreciated.

dangerous

Reaction score
This is actually super helpful. I love my Trickers boots, and am looking to have Enzo Bonafe make me a pair of balways.

If you could share pictures it’d be much appreciated.

I'll bring them out tomorrow for some pictures I guess.

In Enzo I have:
375 last
173 last
556 last
74945 last (x3, in two sizes)

damn I have way too much Enzo...

And I have even more Tricker's...

I'll bring the 4444, 4497s and W2298 to the picture set I guess.

I got W2298 in size 10 - I need to sell that pair... - and 10.5
4444 in 10
4497s in 10.5

74945 375, 173 and 556 in 10
74945 * 2 in 9.5

EDIT: any angles? I'm thinking top-down mainly.

princealbert

Reaction score
My Paul Smith stows arrived today. Pictured here with my existing marron Stows on the 4497s with a ridgeway sole. The PS ones seem to be a much deeper colour and although I can’t really justify two such similar pairs I have to say that the PS ones are magnificent boots. I notice that they actually have the last number written inside them above the size ....... life would be so much easier if Trickers did this on all of their footwear.
A13DF0B0-36E8-4FBC-BA65-F05718884D9A.jpeg

LippyLee

Reaction score
My Paul Smith stows arrived today. Pictured here with my existing marron Stows on the 4497s with a ridgeway sole. The PS ones seem to be a much deeper colour and although I can’t really justify two such similar pairs I have to say that the PS ones are magnificent boots. I notice that they actually have the last number written inside them above the size ....... life would be so much easier if Trickers did this on all of their footwear. View attachment 1416483
Could be a bit of uv bleaching on the older boot ? I must admit, the colour of the Paul Smiths was what really drew me to them, along with the extra detailing.

dangerous

Reaction score
Disclosure: I can get new pictures if there's anything specific you want, but figured I'd throw out some kind o standard here.

The Enzo Bonafé lasts, models and sizes I have.

y1z2l4h.jpg

I took a lot of pictures. Every pair got the same kind of pictures - in front of them, and from above.

How they were pictured with the Enzo pair in the middle:

QvznSC3.jpg

princealbert

Reaction score
Could be a bit of uv bleaching on the older boot ? I must admit, the colour of the Paul Smiths was what really drew me to them, along with the extra detailing.

Yes, I think it’s a combination of the colour on the older boot fading and the PS boot being a particularity rich shade of marron. As you say they are a great colour.

Munky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it ok to wear black Levi's with burgundy boots and Kudu Sign shoes (but not at the same time)? Is is ok to wear black Levi's with navy boots? I got some black Levi's cheap. Thanks and best wishes, Munky.

dangerous

Reaction score
Is it ok to wear black Levi's with burgundy boots and Kudu Sign shoes (but not at the same time)? Is is ok to wear black Levi's with navy boots? I got some black Levi's cheap. Thanks and best wishes, Munky.

I would not go black jeans with navy boots, but black and sign should work fine.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads