• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

alantrickman

Reaction score
Let me introduce the Tricker's Leo African Explorer Shooting boot in Kudu reverse suede in ridge colour.

These boots arrived yesterday and I have to say that I am very very happy. It was an impulssive purchase and had some regrets, but once I saw them all the bad feelings just vanished.

The boots are very comfortable due to the crepe sole, I haven't owned a pair of GYW goots in crepe but they feel great, the suede is thick and gentle. Is impressive how Trickers work flawlessly this thick leathers and welts.

Some advice from fellow members (can I say shoefreaks?), how do I keep the crepe sole clean?

View attachment 1414409 View attachment 1414410 View attachment 1414411 View attachment 1414412 View attachment 1414413

Reversed kudu is probably my favorite material they've been using lately. Can't believe I still don't own a pair.

And there is no way you can keep a crepe sole clean aside from not wearing them as someone mentioned.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maiden voyage of the Tricker's Leo African Explorer Shooting boot in Kudu reverse suede in ridge colour, in Peru we are still in quarantine so I only could go to my roof. If I find them in peanut colour I would pull the trigger.

IMG_2654.JPG
IMG_2655.JPG

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score

nikolau

Reaction score
Thank
Maiden voyage of the Tricker's Leo African Explorer Shooting boot in Kudu reverse suede in ridge colour, in Peru we are still in quarantine so I only could go to my roof. If I find them in peanut colour I would pull the trigger.

View attachment 1414720 View attachment 1414721

Who’s selling these in a size 12? Trickers appear to be out on their website proper.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not many people stocked the Leo, the ones that did pretty much chose peanut so you may struggle.

They wheren't available in 10.5UK so I sent a message to Tricker´s Customer Service, they replied that where out of stock, but the next day they where visible for purchase. I suggest writing them, sometimes there is a pair in exhibition or not listed properly (mine had a small stain in the sole so they might have been posing on a shelf).
Hope it helps, cheers.

Maio

Reaction score
Crafty, are these the flint kudus or something else ? I love the colour.

The color is absolutely amazing. I tried getting an MTO going with the Flint Kudu, sadly we didn't get enough interest. I would love to get one going again if we get enough interested peeps!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads