• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought I may have lucked out....but actually sold out....mind you seeing this Canadian price minus another 15% .....less than 2 pairs for the price of one.....hhhhhmmmm.....not familiar with Ends though....do they have these sales often?
View attachment 1396055
....rule of thumb....never buy anything on sale that you wouldn't pay full price for. ;)

End are a legitimate shop. They actually have a physical store near me, although they don’t stock any of the things I like in store.

Sales are reasonably frequent

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
End x Trickers.. do some nice make ups.
C1CF12F9-C26B-4EA7-8FAB-843B39EEFAD8.jpeg

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
End (like most retailers) follow the usual sale patterns. Mid/late spring there's usually something that's called a VIP or Friends and Family sale for about 20% off a selection of full price stuff. Note: everyone is a VIP or Friend and Family. Soon after that, the end of season sale starts which is the same stuff but for maybe a bit more discount. Towards the end of that sale, there may be a kicker of additional percentage off. We're at that stage now. Soon there will be further reductions.

The pattern repeats again in mid/late fall. US Thanksgiving/end of November is when they hit and then leading up to Christmas and after. The cycle of life is complete.

rob80bboots

Reaction score
End are a legitimate shop. They actually have a physical store near me, although they don’t stock any of the things I like in store.
Sales are reasonably frequent

Ok thanks...hard to justify paying full dollar when one sees a bargain at those prices....and seeing Toronto, after having a hail storm ⛄less than 2 weeks ago, has recently turned up the thermometer to Tropical ☀..... sales are a nice incentive to invest in another pair new boots instead of sandals. lol

Last edited:

dangerous

Reaction score
This is the colour of my newly re-heeled polo Bourtons when caught in a massive down pour...

eKzonow.jpg

There is no pair out of my 20+ pairs that I would rather have than my Tricker's. I know they will fully recover without any problems or discolorations in the leather. It is just simply the best all-weather-brogue IMO.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
This is the colour of my newly re-heeled polo Bourtons when caught in a massive down pour...

eKzonow.jpg

There is no pair out of my 20+ pairs that I would rather have than my Tricker's. I know they will fully recover without any problems or discolorations in the leather. It is just simply the best all-weather-brogue IMO.
Made to be worn. Love to see some wear and tear too.

Mallaig

Reaction score

eKzonow.jpg

These look great. I'm a huge fan of Kudu Bourtons. In this picture, they almost look like Sign.

rob80bboots

Reaction score
On a balmy afternoon here in TO.....going down the Tricker's rabbit hole and now have myself looking again at the Grassmere (Stow Kudu on hold :satisfied: )....apparently they mostly come in a 6 fitting....so if my foot as I mentioned elsewhere is comfortably snug width wise (there's lots of front toe room) in my 8.5UK 5 Stow and a little roomier in my 9UK 5 Burfords would I be better going for an 8UK 6 or would a 9UK 6 be ok.
Have a Kudu Caramel 8 or 9 new in mind

Caramel.jpg
or black grain lightly worn in a 9UK 6 I might bid on.
Black grain.png

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
On a balmy afternoon here in TO.....going down the Tricker's rabbit hole and now have myself looking again at the Grassmere (Stow Kudu on hold :satisfied: )....apparently they mostly come in a 6 fitting....so if my foot as I mentioned elsewhere is comfortably snug width wise (there's lots of front toe room) in my 8.5UK 5 Stow and a little roomier in my 9UK 5 Burfords would I be better going for an 8UK 6 or would a 9UK 6 be ok.
Have a Kudu Caramel 8 or 9 new in mind

View attachment 1396193
or black grain lightly worn in a 9UK 6 I might bid on.
View attachment 1396191
Im not sure the kudu Grasmere are a 6, regardless of what’s written. The picture I shared above of sign and polo the sign boot is a Grasmere and the other is an End captoe. Similar boot but both fit the same.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Other than those tan softee grain Grasmeres currently at the outlet, I don't think I've ever seen a fitting 6 anything besides the few stock models.

konstantis

Reaction score
Could the members advise me how is the quality of Trickers Outlet shoes ? Is the quality the same as full prices models ? Thanks.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
In my experience it’s either older models or items produced specifically for the outlet. Eg leather that may have been bought for an mto and used up on Ltd stock. I’ve never had anything other than first quality and they are very good at highlighting if they are not firsts.

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Im not sure the kudu Grasmere are a 6, regardless of what’s written. The picture I shared above of sign and polo the sign boot is a Grasmere and the other is an End captoe. Similar boot but both fit the same.
Thanks...
So probably best to size up when no half sizes available.....Caramel Kudu is in an 8 so maybe a no go, but would be a sharp summer boot...maybe go for the black grain if the price is comparable....too many choices. lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads