• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

LippyLee

Reaction score
Anyone seen Trickers women’s shoes on sale anywhere. My wife would like a pair of their Mary Janes but we’re not prepared to pay full price I’m afraid. The outlet has black and white but she wants a tan of some sort, maybe marron. Not so easy to find the women’s ranges.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
They’re not on sale as regularly as the men’s line, ladies brogues aren’t as popular. I’d check out Cheaney ladies range, Country Attire has some nice ones and my good lady loves them!

dangerous

Reaction score
Anyone seen Trickers women’s shoes on sale anywhere. My wife would like a pair of their Mary Janes but we’re not prepared to pay full price I’m afraid. The outlet has black and white but she wants a tan of some sort, maybe marron. Not so easy to find the women’s ranges.

15 % off here, not a lot but some:

Use the code in the top of the site. TAKECARE

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What’s you guys opinion on the nepenthes x trickers models? I’m looking at these two:

B3FA846A-8A6A-42B9-B5F4-8939359E0A40.jpeg
50C457B3-582B-48C2-8201-353DBF56531D.jpeg

noverbeck

Reaction score
I'm looking for a black pair if boots to go with black skinny jeans. The Burford in Olivvia leather caught my eye. Does anyone have any pictures with them on, tough to find. Thanks!

LippyLee

Reaction score
15 % off here, not a lot but some:

Use the code in the top of the site. TAKECARE
Aye, thanks for that, shall present it to her who matters. As you say, not much but something. All depends on her desperation for them in the end to be sure.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
I'm looking for a black pair if boots to go with black skinny jeans. The Burford in Olivvia leather caught my eye. Does anyone have any pictures with them on, tough to find. Thanks!
I have a pair, shall endeavour to find a picture..

noverbeck

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks. Even though they're on the 4497s last, they seem a bit chunkier to me than the Stow. Perhaps the lack of the wing tip that breaks up the front. Expected, but might not be for a pair of skinny jeans.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks. Even though they're on the 4497s last, they seem a bit chunkier to me than the Stow. Perhaps the lack of the wing tip that breaks up the front. Expected, but might not be for a pair of skinny jeans.
I don’t tend to wear much, they’re a little bland. I was tempted to have the eyelets changed and the mid sole sanded and stained a lighter colour.
End have some captoe boots but that’s a slightly different vibe without the brogueing.

Attachments

• D770B665-EFCD-482A-8AA1-7BDBD19E0C7E.jpeg
    D770B665-EFCD-482A-8AA1-7BDBD19E0C7E.jpeg
    232.8 KB · Views: 88

noverbeck

Reaction score
I like the captoe on those beech nuts a lot. I think it would help the Olivvia black. Might pick up a pair, they have my size, 6, which is tough to find!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads