• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah

Won’t be seconds then.

I’ve a few pairs of the caramel and the colouring is significantly different on each to be honest.

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to polish it out do you think?
You’ve two options..

Leave as it is and let them naturally patina over time..

Or get some Saphir Renovateur and remove all the burnishing..

Personally, and it’s just a random bloke on the internets opinion, I’d leave em as they are. They’re unique to you and hopefully if you bought on sale a bargain!

MayfairJoe

Reaction score
You’ve two options..

Leave as it is and let them naturally patina over time..

Or get some Saphir Renovateur and remove all the burnishing..

Personally, and it’s just a random bloke on the internets opinion, I’d leave em as they are. They’re unique to you and hopefully if you bought on sale a bargain!
Appreciate your help! I will order some Saphir Renovateur and get to work with some elbow grease. Just too extreme for my liking at the moment and got a good deal on them, so I will keep em. Any tips with the Saphir beyond a good selves polishing cloth!!!?

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Appreciate your help! I will order some Saphir Renovateur and get to work with some elbow grease. Just too extreme for my liking at the moment and got a good deal on them, so I will keep em. Any tips with the Saphir beyond a good selves polishing cloth!!!?
Just be careful what you wish for as will take presumably to be lighter colour.

@MSAINT is the man to ask as he’s removed from an Eaton previously .

Personally I like to leave kudu au natural. No polish or waxes as the leather doesn’t really need it. Like a pull up leather really. I just brush with horse hair and that’s it (horse hair brush not a tail...😂).

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That seem quite a bit more than the usual price for designer collabs. Junya x Trickers are around that price. The Junya ones seem to usually end up on sale for decent prices. Never seen the Engineered Garments ones on sale. But I don’t dig the mismatched look.

Some designer ones are so dull I’m surprised they’re not already stock models. Like the Margaret Howells.

Some like those CdG they just slap on an ugly ass sole which Trickers themselves seem to be doing.

TH3515

Reaction score
View attachment 1226349

View attachment 1226350

Does anyone have any thoughts on these? Bought these Caramel kudu Woodstock shoes and they arrived last week. The toe caps are all bleached looking as well as well as in other areas of the shoe. Is this normal with these shoes or are they some kind of second? I’m not sure if this is just the nature of the kudu leather; I certainly don't recall seeing anyone else's kudu leather trickers looking like this!
When I saw the first pic I actually thought "wow!". So I'd keep them. I think they look super cool.

MSAINT

Reaction score

I'd clean them good to get rid of that nasty and botched artificial hobo look and make a neat patina instead!

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.