• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

FondDeJante

Reaction score
Handsome boot that @Metrosey

Occasionally a past season grail item that I've given up on ever having resurfaces on Yoox after having been hidden in a dark stockroom somewhere. Such as these lovely Hardy motorcycle boots, now making their way to me:

Metrosey

Reaction score
Handsome boot that @Metrosey

Occasionally a past season grail item that I've given up on ever having resurfaces on Yoox after having been hidden in a dark stockroom somewhere. Such as these lovely Hardy motorcycle boots, now making their way to me:

View attachment 1217539
Double Eaton top cap but with a normal Stow broguing pattern, very unique. Do you motorcycle or just like the design?

FondDeJante

Reaction score
Double Eaton top cap but with a normal Stow broguing pattern, very unique. Do you motorcycle or just like the design?
It looks like an Eaton from that view but it's actually a Stow with an extra strip of leather across the forefoot where you would nudge the gearchanger (I think - I'm not a motorbiker, just like the unusual design).

mrjamescost

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried shifting these on eBay for a very reasonable price. Perhaps people are having money issues at this time of the year, but I had over half a dozen people following the item and not one offer. So I decided that maybe I like them after all. Unlisted.

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried shifting these on eBay for a very reasonable price. Perhaps people are having money issues at this time of the year, but I had over half a dozen people following the item and not one offer. So I decided that maybe I like them after all. Unlisted.

View attachment 1217800

View attachment 1217801
Cracking boots those, thought you’d regret selling them anyway.

jayvee

Reaction score

View attachment 1217800

View attachment 1217801
I must have missed those on eBay. How much were they? I may be interested if you change your mind again.

caffed

Reaction score

caffed

Reaction score
Just grabbed some UK9 Black Monkey Boots off the bay from Japan for a steal, will post pictures when they arrive....
I have the black pebble grain ones myself. No one really makes a monkey boot like the Ethan!

caffed

Reaction score
I'm just hoping the UK9 in the monkey fits like my Stows in UK9 an Bourtons in UK8.5.
I followed the advice on here from a while back and went .5 up from boot size (brett 9.5, Ethan 10). They fit fine but I probably could’ve gone with the same size.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.