• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

drtchock

Reaction score

I've been trying to ID these recently, and after much research I'm thinking they could be Trickers 'Woodstock' shoes in Black? Would like other peoples opinions.

Thanks

Reiver

Reaction score

I've been trying to ID these recently, and after much research I'm thinking they could be Trickers 'Woodstock' shoes in Black? Would like other peoples opinions.

Thanks
I think your right, Woodstock in black or possibly navy.

jayvee

Reaction score
Looks like just the shaft is lined which is probably a good thing in terms of fit. They look cool.

Hmm looks like just the ankle, I was hoping for more to be honest. Intended use is Swedish winter, but I can add an insole I suppose. I picked up some sheepskin insoles in a shop in Cornwall for £1!

Yes I think they’re pretty cool. Thinking about cutting off the buckle and straps but probably won’t

Octavian90

Reaction score
Question about water resistance in these shoes - I am loving a pair of caramel kudu woodstock, and have a pair of cross hatch (calf) Bourton coming in. Can these be worn in rain and will they be damaged if soaked? Is either leather more water resistant? Is there any special care to be done if they get wet (say, on the way to the office)? Thank you.

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm looks like just the ankle, I was hoping for more to be honest. Intended use is Swedish winter, but I can add an insole I suppose. I picked up some sheepskin insoles in a shop in Cornwall for £1!

Yes I think they’re pretty cool. Thinking about cutting off the buckle and straps but probably won’t
Funny. I just received some Lof & Tung boots with sheepskin fleece lined feet but not the shafts from Skoaktiebolaget. I don't really need the fleece lining but I thought the boots looked cool. TBH, they might end up being too warm for the mild winters we have here.

Question about water resistance in these shoes - I am loving a pair of caramel kudu woodstock, and have a pair of cross hatch (calf) Bourton coming in. Can these be worn in rain and will they be damaged if soaked? Is either leather more water resistant? Is there any special care to be done if they get wet (say, on the way to the office)? Thank you.
I'd expect the hatch grain to be more water resistant. Typically the grained leathers seem to have more water resistance. I think the kudu is okay too. But I wouldn't want either to get really soaked.

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’d always try to not get them soaked if possible (more because that would mean I’m soaked by default!) but they’ll be fine, just make sure you dry them naturally and not on a radiator for example as that would dry them too fast.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.