• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Idc001

Reaction score
6DB271E7-E87C-49A7-B526-8E86A6EE34B6.jpeg
2324B57E-E059-4FDF-A3F5-A5DA8B2BB866.jpeg
BC24F1C7-3D07-4275-9623-42D2EBEDA258.jpeg
These arrived from Gloucester quay outlet today maroon antique stows with green dainite sole. Really like the colour and for £240 delivered feel like a bit of a bargain

mrjamescost

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the colour. Are these the kudu suede?. I understand the kudu is better quality than regular suede. How do you find the fit and comfort?.
I could be tempted with a pair of woodstocks in kudu suede when the next sale is on. :)
‘when the next sale is on.’ lol :)

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I like the colour. Are these the kudu suede?. I understand the kudu is better quality than regular suede. How do you find the fit and comfort?.
I could be tempted with a pair of woodstocks in kudu suede when the next sale is on. :)

Thanks man. They're the snuff repello suede they've been using for years. About 6 years old.

mrjamescost

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely not buying another pair at full price. I bought my first pair before last Christmas - paid full price less VAT, then a week later they had a sale!. Could've saved £125 plus extras. I've learnt my lesson, lol.
It is a bit mental how often Tricker’s have such sales. You wonder if there are many people that don’t simply wait for the prices to be reduced.

Idc001

Reaction score
Definitely not buying another pair at full price. I bought my first pair before last Christmas - paid full price less VAT, then a week later they had a sale!. Could've saved £125 plus extras. I've learnt my lesson, lol.

I m the same. I ve only paid full price for 2 pairs and can’t see me doing it again. I find the Gloucester quay outlet have some great deals just need to drop them a email once in awhile.

dangerous

Reaction score
I m the same. I ve only paid full price for 2 pairs and can’t see me doing it again. I find the Gloucester quay outlet have some great deals just need to drop them a email once in awhile.
Do they ship internationally?

MSAINT

Reaction score
There's no way to see the stock though?
Just sent them a mail of what you're after and they'll send you a list of what they have in stock with some pics of the stuff you're interested in having more details of.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads