1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Get Smart, Sep 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. lootbag

lootbag New Member

Just purchased my first pair of Trickers from a small local store here in Hong Kong.
    Applied Saphir Renovateur on the leather and Super Invulner on the suede.
    Wore them for the first full day and damn, a couple of my toes are sore, no cuts or blisters though.
    Hope they break in asap and I didn't get the wrong size...

2017-05-11 10.04.20 1.jpg IMG_20170511_085610.jpg

2. Wrenkin

Wrenkin Senior member

In my experience, if you got the wrong size in Trickers you would be limping.

3. badeggcat

badeggcat Senior member

Might be half size too small. Same thing happened for my first pair. It's wearable after awhile but nowhere as comfortable as my other pairs in the correct size.

4. Olderfellow

Olderfellow Senior member

5. Munky

Munky Senior member

Just to say, Loot, that I have three pairs of Boughton shoes. Given their very thick soles, they are taking an age to break in. It is no exaggeration to say that the first pair I bought, two years ago, are just about worn in. The soles don't 'bend' for a long time. But...I guess I wear a pair of mine every week or so and not always in strict rotation. If they are worn more often, no doubt they break in more quickly, although the usual mantra applies: don't wear them every day. With best wishes, Munky.