1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Get Smart, Sep 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Johnny Amiga

Johnny Amiga Senior member

Damn, seeing how the prices of MTO have soared I'd be interested in a Trickers group buy, but prolly not for a boot. Atleast not now, perhaps later in the year. Coffee burnished Eaton is a great choice tho.

A suede Trickers longwing shoe on the other hand...

MSAINT: Those look great!

2. davidk

davidk Well-Known Member

A suede Trickers longwing shoe on the other hand...

Dark brown suede longwing on a commando sole?

3. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

Yep - only a tad disappointed. We've seen a pretty similar makeup already from my-wardrobe.com. Where are all the Dainite soles? It's all either Vibram, commando or... crepe, these days. Anyhoo.... guess I still save up for a MTO from Shoe Healer.

Pediwear had some navy Bourtons on a dainite sole a little while ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Renton

Renton Senior member

I asked this before but never got an answer, does anyone which last was used on the not stow boots from Sierra Trading Post?

5. Wes Bourne

Wes Bourne Senior member

I talked to Richard from Shoehealer and he agrees to do 6 Tricker's MTO for August delivery and 12 for September delivery. I'm looking for people with interest in getting the group MTO to PM me.
    The design I have in mind is the Tricker's Eaton in Coffee burnished or Burgundy burnished calf with all brass eyelets and commando sole / double leather sole. For each design, we need to have 6 persons participating, we can have 6/12//18 people with same design.
    I'll follow up with him with more details. The price for this MTO is regular pricing, no additional fees (~GBP 325 with VAT incl and deduct VAT for non-EU/UK). Let me know if I need to put this on separate thread.

See link below for inspiration:
    https://www.shoehealer.co.uk/product...234&imgstate=2

You might as well get Dainite soles instead, just like the LS MTO:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I believe MSAINT's are similar to those ^. Just a great combo.

6. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

^sharp color. I like the black eyelets there.

Here's the Nonnative Trickers (darby boots) from FW10 I just found out about. I really like these
    [​IMG]

7. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

I asked this before but never got an answer, does anyone which last was used on the not stow boots from Sierra Trading Post?

If I had to guess, they were on the same last as the Paisley which is the wingtip shoe they were selling at the same time. Paisley is on the 2298 last.

8. rkusmant

rkusmant Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yeah, it's a great option too, now I need people to join the group buy....

9. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

I talked to Richard from Shoehealer and he agrees to do 6 Tricker's MTO for August delivery and 12 for September delivery. I'm looking for people with interest in getting the group MTO to PM me.
    The design I have in mind is the Tricker's Eaton in Coffee burnished or Burgundy burnished calf with all brass eyelets and commando sole / double leather sole. For each design, we need to have 6 persons participating, we can have 6/12//18 people with same design.
    I'll follow up with him with more details. The price for this MTO is regular pricing, no additional fees (~GBP 325 with VAT incl and deduct VAT for non-EU/UK). Let me know if I need to put this on separate thread.

See link below for inspiration:
    https://www.shoehealer.co.uk/product...234&imgstate=2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'd be up for a coffee or burgandy Eaton with dainite or double leather soles. Prefer not commando tho.

10. Renton

Renton Senior member

If I had to guess, they were on the same last as the Paisley which is the wingtip shoe they were selling at the same time. Paisley is on the 2298 last.

Thanks, but I guess that puts me back to square one. The 10 1/2 not stow fit me great length wise but I needed a wider width. Guess I'll try a 10 1/2 malvern or keswick in a 6 width and see where that gets me.

11. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

Thanks, but I guess that puts me back to square one. The 10 1/2 not stow fit me great length wise but I needed a wider width. Guess I'll try a 10 1/2 malvern or keswick in a 6 width and see where that gets me.

The Stow is quite a bit wider than the Not Stow. Those are both 9.5UK fitting 5.
    [​IMG]

12. Renton

Renton Senior member

The Stow is quite a bit wider than the Not Stow. Those are both 9.5UK fitting 5.
    [​IMG]

whoa, based on that picture, it looks like I could get away with a 5 width.

13. 925

925 Well-Known Member

whoa, based on that picture, it looks like I could get away with a 5 width.
    fitting 5 is kinda like standard, and so far that's the only fitting you can get unless you are going to have MTO mine are in fitting 6 and actually not really that super wide.

14. kanukki

kanukki Active Member

Pediwear had some navy Bourtons on a dainite sole a little while ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Daaaaaaammmn... those are almost exactly what I had in mind, except with a red instead of black sole (and red calf lining). Pity I missed them, it would have been a fair bit cheaper than MTO.

Thanks for posting

15. jslade

jslade Senior member

^sharp color. I like the black eyelets there.

Here's the Nonnative Trickers (darby boots) from FW10 I just found out about. I really like these
    [​IMG]

Those are gorgeous! [​IMG]

16. robinsongreen68

robinsongreen68 Senior member

^sharp color. I like the black eyelets there. Here's the Nonnative Trickers (darby boots) from FW10 I just found out about. I really like these [​IMG]
    these are gorgeous- any idea what last?

17. Renton

Renton Senior member

fitting 5 is kinda like standard, and so far that's the only fitting you can get unless you are going to have MTO mine are in fitting 6 and actually not really that super wide.
    Hmm, I thought you could get the Malton and the Keswick in a 6 width without mto.

18. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

19. 925

925 Well-Known Member

20. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

yup you are correct
    and speaking of fitting 6, these from Très Bien Shop looks very nice
    http://www.tresbienshop.net/bourton-suede-copper/

For some reason, the link isn't working right now, so here's a pic:

[​IMG]