Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Get Smart, Sep 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

2. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

I want a pair of green tricker's like jetdawg's. Is there any way to still get these?

3. ManofKent

ManofKent Senior member

you guys really think the elastic can go with a suit?

I wouldn't for an interview, but generally yes - particularly with a pretty slim suit.

4. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

5. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

i need to take my maltons to the cobbler and get them stretched. Revised sizing guide: trickers fit smallish for UK shoes! I have alfred sargent and grensons in the same size, both fit perfectly. The trickers last is narrow in the toes, and the toe box low.. Damn it.

6. Pablo-T

Pablo-T Senior member

i need to take my maltons to the cobbler and get them stretched. Revised sizing guide: trickers fit smallish for UK shoes! I have alfred sargent and grensons in the same size, both fit perfectly. The trickers last is narrow in the toes, and the toe box low.. Damn it.

Sorry to hear that, I've always thought they were trim, too, altho the Stows are quite wide.

What are your Grensons and Sargents? Pics?? I think they would be permissible in this thread...

7. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

odd, i have the STP not stows... and they fit fine with thick sock... and i have LS stows which are also pretty big, i feel trickers toe box is roomy at least much roomier than alden in certain lasts

8. ManofKent

ManofKent Senior member

odd, i have the STP not stows... and they fit fine with thick sock... and i have LS stows which are also pretty big, i feel trickers toe box is roomy at least much roomier than alden in certain lasts

It will be last dependent, but whilst I need to size up in some UK shoes I've always found an 11 in Tricker's reasonably roomy.

9. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

The Malton last is roomy at the widest point, but narrows off rather drastically towards the toe. Also, the toe box is noticable lower than the same size country shoes from Alfred sargent (very under-rated maker imo...). I think I´ll rather get AS than trickers in the future.

10. TerryElessar

TerryElessar Member

Just thought i will share some info here. Ordered a pair of Tricker's Stow Black two-tone from Present last Sat (12 Mar) and was shipped Mon (14 Mar) and I wearing them today!
    Size is 10UK but I can say these fits roomier in the toe when compared to the Alden Barrie 10DUS with minimal heel slippage.
    Comfort-wise, feels great out of the box and it's very light for a country/urban boot.

11. IIIrd Icon

IIIrd Icon Senior member

^UK 9.5 should've been a better fit. i got Black Indy 8.5E & Malton UK 8 [fitting 6].

12. JasonV

JasonV Senior member

I want a pair of green tricker's like jetdawg's. Is there any way to still get these?

Do you mean Green Bourtons? Trickers in London still had some with commando sole last time I was in there and My Wardrobe has a couple of Green Stow's left.

http://www.my-wardrobe.com/trickers/...w-boots-301922

Otherwise custom order from Shoe Healer to your specs is the best option.

13. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

Do you mean Green Bourtons? Trickers in London still had some with commando sole last time I was in there and My Wardrobe has a couple of Green Stow's left.

http://www.my-wardrobe.com/trickers/...w-boots-301922

Otherwise custom order from Shoe Healer to your specs is the best option.

I have no idea why anyone would want a green boot, its a nice boot but the green is a fail

14. JasonV

JasonV Senior member

I have the Green Bourton's, the colour looks great with denim.

Not a usual choice granted but nice as an alternative to the mass of brown shoes I have!

15. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

I have no idea why anyone would want a green boot, its a nice boot but the green is a fail

St. Patty's Day?