• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Mr Weathers

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a stock pair of Stows in acorn, and despite of a previously made comment, with weather welt. Before I blow $500 USD, I thought I'd check to see if any of you were selling a new or next-to-new pair in either a size UK8 or 8.5 (I'm a US9, narrow) at a lower price. Please message me if you're selling. Cheers.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I'm in the market for a stock pair of Stows in acorn, and despite of a previously made comment, with weather welt. Before I blow $500 USD, I thought I'd check to see if any of you were selling a new or next-to-new pair in either a size UK8 or 8.5 (I'm a US9, narrow) at a lower price. Please message me if you're selling. Cheers.

Code HSSUB20 will take 20% off at Herring Shoes which takes them down to $402 shipped to US.
Ask them to use parcel force to avoid duty.
I don't know how long that code is valid.

Harvitz81

Reaction score
Re-posting this makeup as well working with Richard at shoehealer. Only need 1 more to get the group MTO going and I know there is one more person out there that wants a boot like this.

Price quoted was 412.50 GBP excluding Vat and he pays shipping (495 GBP to those in EU w/ VAT as there is one person from Germany in on this).

This is the mock up I proposed:

Tricker's Eaton Model (w/ no medallion on toe)
Iris Cordovan Leather
Silver Eyeletts
Red Lining
Red pull loop
Red dainite sole
Natural Welt
Fashion Yellow Laces
4497 Last

Was also informed prices across the board for stock and MTO are going up effective August 1st (but Richard has locked in the low price if I get get this organized in the next couple weeks), so let's get on this order. ~ $650 or so Iris Shell Cordovan Boots!! 100 GBP (~$155) deposit and rest due in 10-12 weeks when they are done. No returns so know your size.

PM Me if you want aboard - Only need 1 more and its a go!

Think Something Like This, but with silver eyeletts. (sorry about the photo edit job):

True color of shell is more like this real boot:

Time Running Out for Beat the Rate Group MTO on this Boot:

Still need only one more person for this group MTO. Time is running out and Richard can't hold the price for much longer. About $650 delivered. As cheap as you can get for cordovan now. PM me for details.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So there are brogues along the body of the boots and just not on toe? I am interested, just having a hard time imagining.

Last edited:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

So there are brogues along the body of the boots and just not on toe? I am interested, just having a hard time imagining.

Like these only in Iris cordo.

LIMBERLION

Reaction score
So I wear a 7us in wolverine 1000 mile boots and a 7 Clark's and a 7.5 in sneakers. What size would be best for the 4497? Also please please please back these iris corovans

Harvitz81

Reaction score
Thanks Zippy for the post showing the boot details more clearly (they actually were the ones to get me thinking of doing them in iris cordovan).
So I wear a 7us in wolverine 1000 mile boots and a 7 Clark's and a 7.5 in sneakers. What size would be best for the 4497? Also please please please back these iris corovans

+1!! Back this and we got all needed to go through on the MTO.

Limberlion - I would think a 6UK would be best. Might be worth corresponding with Richard on size too if we get the last one for the MTO.

wurger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Code HSSUB20 will take 20% off at Herring Shoes which takes them down to $402 shipped to US.

This code also waives shipping fees, till the end of August.

Mr Weathers

Reaction score

This code also waives shipping fees, till the end of August.
Ask and you shall receive... Thanks, you guys are amazing! The code worked and the total came out to be $402.94 USD. I think I'll drink to that.

badeggcat

Reaction score
There are a couple of cordovan boots on the eBay store. Luckily nothing in my size. So love the burgundy stow!

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wanted to repost this makeup as we are 1 order away from making it happen. I know there is at least one other person out there who wants this boot

Allan boot in Teck cordovan
Red lining & red pull tab
Brass eyelets
Mid Brown binding along the edge of the facings
Natural Barbour welt
Red Dainite sole

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, clean, sans-serif]Here is a pic of the Allan boot[/FONT]

My thinking is that the red accents of the pull tab and sole would look quite nice as it would bring out some of the red tones of the cordovan. All payments would be made directly to Richard and I would not be involved in any way. Total price would be right around $650 including delivery. It would be like $150 deposit and then balance in 10-12 weeks when they are ready.

Please shoot me a PM if you are interested. There is a price increase coming August 1st, but Richard has agreed to hold the price.
REPOST - we are only 1 order away from making this happen. Please PM me or post here if you are interested

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads