Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Get Smart, Sep 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Amkq

Amkq New Member

Regent (Black calf, leather sole)
    Henry (Brown calf, double leather sole)
    Lambourn (Brown and black calf, leather sole)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jayboy

Jayboy Senior member

Hi fellow Tricker´s heads. Im about to buy my first trickers, and im a bit confused about sizing. Im a true 41, us8. In converse, 41, CP, 40. Clarks, DR Martens, 41.

What size should i get in Bourton/Keswicks?

Regards,
    Jay

3. Tarmac

Tarmac Senior member

Stow, Espresso Burnished, since 2007

[​IMG]

4. TintoTerra

TintoTerra Senior member

Burfords in Marron from Leather Soul. (I didn't know marron meant chestnut).
    [​IMG]

These are nice.

5. bbhewee

bbhewee Senior member

Hi fellow Tricker´s heads. Im about to buy my first trickers, and im a bit confused about sizing. Im a true 41, us8. In converse, 41, CP, 40. Clarks, DR Martens, 41.

What size should i get in Bourton/Keswicks?

Regards,
    Jay

I'd go for a UK7. Maybe even 6.5 if you have a low instep.

6. Jayboy

Jayboy Senior member

Thats what i figured- had my eyes on a pair of black Keswick UK8´s, but i guess i have to pass on them. And i just picked up a pair of brown Dr Martens Ormond, looks like the Trickers Stow, in UK7. And they where too small.. Nothing goes my way for the moment [​IMG]

7. ManofKent

ManofKent Senior member

A picture of these beauties arrived in my inbox five minutes ago and it took approximately 60 seconds before the battle of desire over financial sense was over:

[​IMG]

8. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Thats what i figured- had my eyes on a pair of black Keswick UK8´s, but i guess i have to pass on them. And i just picked up a pair of brown Dr Martens Ormond, looks like the Trickers Stow, in UK7. And they where too small.. Nothing goes my way for the moment [​IMG]

I'm same size, and wear Trickers UK7, dont size down as they do not run long and your toes might feel crushed

as for the DM ormond, one of my fave boots, but as with ALL doc marten shoes/boots ime, you need to size up 1, so I take the Ormond (and all other DMs) in size UK8

9. ManofKent

ManofKent Senior member

I'm same size, and wear Trickers UK7, dont size down as they do not run long and your toes might feel crushed

as for the DM ormond, one of my fave boots, but as with ALL doc marten shoes/boots ime, you need to size up 1, so I take the Ormond (and all other DMs) in size UK8

I find Trickers pretty true to size for UK boots - I'm an 11F in most C&J, Grenson, Loakes, Barker etc. and find an 11 fitting 5 is pretty much spot on, They're a tad wider in the forefoot than some brands (suits me nicely). For reference a 12D Redwing Iron Ranger fits me pretty well, but is on the narrow side.

As an aside can I recommend signing up to this forum member's site: http://sizeadvisors.com/about/

10. bbhewee

bbhewee Senior member

A picture of these beauties arrived in my inbox five minutes ago and it took approximately 60 seconds before the battle of desire over financial sense was over:

[​IMG]

These are gorgeous... What's the model name?

11. Marcellionheart

Marcellionheart Senior member

I wish I could say these were mine:

[​IMG]

12. ManofKent

ManofKent Senior member

These are gorgeous... What's the model name?

Brad Logger boots

They're coming from the Trickers Factory shop - I'm guessing they were an unwanted made to order model or an old special/collaboration. The only place I know of that sells Trickers Logger boots is shoe healer : https://www.shoehealer.co.uk/Tricker...Boot_2150.html , and as standard they're calf and with the speed hooks at the top rather than eyelets all the way up.

13. Jellybean

Jellybean Active Member

14. bbhewee

bbhewee Senior member

Brad Logger boots

They're coming from the Trickers Factory shop - I'm guessing they were an unwanted made to order model or an old special/collaboration. The only place I know of that sells Trickers Logger boots is shoe healer : https://www.shoehealer.co.uk/Tricker...Boot_2150.html , and as standard they're calf and with the speed hooks at the top rather than eyelets all the way up.

Cheers. I may give Richard a shout.

[​IMG]
    Tried to order these beauties off the net but couldn't make sense of korean website!
    More here: http://hypebeast.com/2010/01/blackhi...country-boots/

I would contact Richard at the Shoe Healer. He should be able to order you a pair following these specs (black scotch grain, black calf, commando sole).

15. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Just added these to the stable from Leather Soul, been wanting a burgundy Stow boot for quite a few years now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]