Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Get Smart, Sep 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. badeggcat

badeggcat Senior member

^ That's the exact same pair that I tried on! I do like the last but I'm inbetween sizes and don't think Thom Browne shoes comes in half sizes.

2. Ian L

Ian L Senior member

You can find .5 sizes actually...

3. aram108

aram108 Member

Just got my Eatons in Coffee Burnished on Tuesday. They fit great.

Wore them all around Central Park and the East Village and not a blister to be had.

These shoes are great!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. stevent

stevent Senior member

What last are these on? About to list them but have no idea, they fit about a half size longer than my 10UK langston not stows and burford boots from STP [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013

5. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

They're Bowoods so likely the 4444.
    Those the ones from Yoox?

6. stevent

stevent Senior member

Yeah, from maybe 2-3 months ago?

7. conak

conak Well-Known Member

And they were very helpful and patient with me during the process to exchange the size 10s for a 9.5. This was my first purchase from them, but I will definitely be going back (though it'll be hard for me to justify seeing as I will have 5 pairs of brogue boots once the 9.5s arrive... 3 Trickers, 1 Loake and 1 Alfred Sargent). Not quite sure how that happened, but British footwear just seems to fit my odd-shaped feet so well. Credit to STP though, for introducing me to Trickers.

8. conak

conak Well-Known Member

Very nice, I like the natural colored leather contrast. Where'd you get them? I don't see the Eaton for sale very often.

9. aram108

aram108 Member

Shoehealer.

Richard was great.

Ordered them on a Wednesday and they arrived that Saturday.

10. princealbert

princealbert Well-Known Member

Have recently purchased a pair of Roberts. This is the first pair of Trickers on the 2298 last that I have owned and I have so say that the fit is great. Much prefer it to the fit of my Bourtons on the 44444 last. Although some may find this style boring I really like the clean uncluttered styling of this derby shoe.
    [​IMG]

11. mothball

mothball Senior member

These look great.

12. Jescha

Jescha Active Member

I love these plain toe blucher. What colour and how's the fit compare to 4444 and 4497?

13. unipair guy

unipair guy Affiliate Vendor

We would like to introduce ourselves to the Tricker's thread. www.unipair.com is our shop in Seoul, Korea. We are an official affiliate vendor and we have our thread in MC. Unipair currently has 26 models for sale at this time. We deduct 10% percent Korean VAT for all international orders and we are offering free shipping! Since spring is coming we thought we would post some suede boots for you. We will post more pictures of in the future. Please let us know if you have any questions. You can PM unipair guy anytime or send an email to [email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. princealbert

princealbert Well-Known Member

The colour is Beechnut Burnished which looks better in real life than in a photograph, it has real depth to the colour. It was the colour that swayed me to buy these.
    As many other have said I find that the 4444 runs about half a size large whereas the 2298 seems much more true to size. I have a pair of Maltons which I believe are on the 4497 last, which I find a better fit than the 4444 but still slightly large. The Roberts on the 2298 still have a 'chunky' feel to them but I don't feel the need to wear chunky socks with them as I would with the 4497 and the 4444.
    I purchased these from a shop in Italy via eBay at a cost of UK £240 which is approx US $360. Not cheap for a pair of shoes but a good price for these given that Trickers no longer sell them off the shelf.

15. veedubhkg

veedubhkg Member

an update to my previous post...
    applied a few layers of saphir shoe cream (congac and mid-brown) on the left vamp, the colour on the left is now more balanced:
    [​IMG]