Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Get Smart, Sep 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. godof71

godof71 New Member

Just ordered these from End clothing. Roll on the Fedex van arriving on monday.
    [​IMG]

2. godof71

godof71 New Member

I've tried several times in the past emailing Superdenim with no success,so your not alone with not getting a reply.

3. seer

seer Senior member

I guess they do not want our trade!

4. seer

seer Senior member

Those are nice, I was looking at them myself!

5. Kuznetsov

Kuznetsov Well-Known Member

Superdenim and their Marrkt spin off have possibly the worst customer service of any shop in the U.K. I purchased a cabourn shirt form them and on of the press studs fell off within a day of wearing. Luckily my mother is a professional dressmaker and managed to fix it with a minimum of fuss but I sent them an email anyway and still 6 months later I have not had a reply. It is much better to use the "live chat" function on their site.

6. Ian L

Ian L Senior member

Submit this as a case through eBay. Explain all the mis-matches between description and physical shoes. Dont forget to Include your request for refund.

7. seer

seer Senior member

First, like I mentioned I purchased a pair of Grasmere boot. I had Shoe Healer put on micro soles. Rich and the Michelle are a pleasure to deal with - as you all know. I never had the 4497 last before and when I tried them on the were quite tight across the instep. So much so that I put them up for sale on eBay. There were no takers. So I said the heck with it - I used a heavy pair of wool socks and did a 4 mile hike in 5 inches of fresh snow. Then I shoveled for a couple of hours. The boots broke in great! They are quite light and became extremely comfortable . And the leather is near impervious to water and snow (though there is a coat of Filson boot oil on them). The micro sole worked great in snow - better than my Dainite soles and they don’t track in snow like lug soles. I am so glad that no one bought them when I had them up for bid. A superior boot! I think we will be friends for a long time....

[​IMG]

BTW - I have a pair of Trickers Burtons, Expresso color, UK9 double leather soles with box and bags with less that 30 wears. If any one is interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trickers-Bu...5945584?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item257ae9ff70

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  8. Andreas1965

Andreas1965 Well-Known Member

Hi seer,

similar experience here... I received my Stow boots on a double leather sole on friday. First impression was great (I have quite low feet). Put them on to walk around in the house for a short time. After about 15 minutes they felt very narrow in the heels, and I thought they might give me serious blisters.
    So this morning I put them on and went to the grocery store, after that had a coffee at my local Star****, all in all maybe 2 hours on my feet.
    What can I say? They really softened up and now I'm ready to take them out to the bar tonight.

Very good boots.

9. seer

seer Senior member

Yes, I was surprise how well and easily they broke in! And don't let any one throw up on your new boots! ; )

10. boomtime

boomtime Well-Known Member

Hey about to place an order, but wanted to confirm my feelings on sizing and hope you guys can confirm my thoughts.

In Alden Hampton last I wear US 10
    In Barrie last boot i wear a US 9 1/2
    In most tennis shoes (Nike, Asics, etc) i wear a US 10 1/2

If I'm getting a shoe built on the Country 4444 last I should go with a UK 8 1/2 or UK 9?

Any input would be helpful just want to solidify my decision.

Thanks for the help in advanced guys much appreciated.

11. dddrees

dddrees Senior member

Nice

12. seer

seer Senior member

I'm a Barrie last US10 and the UK9 works good for me in the 5 fitting. The UK 8 1/2 should be good for you, though I could have gone to a UK 9 1/2 - I have wide feet.

13. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

I take 10.5US Barrie and 9.5UK on 4444/4497.

The 4444 is probably going to be wide enough for you in 8.5UK but the question is the length.

14. afixedpoint

afixedpoint Senior member

I take a 9UK on the 4497, 9 on Barrie longwings, 9.5 on Barrie boots

the 4497 has generous width, but i need the 9UK for the length

15. qwertgfdsa

qwertgfdsa Member