1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Get Smart, Sep 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Harvitz81

Harvitz81 Senior member

I think Richard of shoehealer ordered some extra Iris Cordovan's on that MTO and possibly in that size. I'll have to check my email when home to see, but I know he has three extra pairs available around that size.

2. smartlew

smartlew Senior member

The whole 'Trickers X _______' makeups are usually rubbish IMO, but those are pretty nice. The suede colour is awesome, would've liked to see it used more although I like the mismatched thing they have going on.

3. hc4thehc

hc4thehc Senior member

Agreed, but the Bureau's collabs are usually nice... Mine...

[​IMG]

4. Baldrick

Baldrick Well-Known Member

I have confirmed Richard my order for acorn cap toes, but I am now seriously thinking about going for this too. Thanks for the update. If you have received the boots or when you do, kindly post some pics plz.

5. Jonny Cooper

Jonny Cooper Active Member

I called into Shoehealer this morning to drop my work boots off for a new sole & whilst having a mug of tea with Michelle & Richard a customer came in seemingly with his mind set on a pair of Tricker's Bourton in Marron Antique.

Within 15 minutes the floor became full of shoes & all of a sudden a decision had to be made.

What a shop!

I've got my name down on a pair of Richard's bulk MTO's due to be ordered soon.

Coffee burnished Stow with a natural Barbour welt, brown Commando, brass eyelets & orange calf lining & pulltabs.

Roll on the new year!
    I[​IMG]

6. wrongandright

wrongandright Senior member

My Trickers x Junya

[ATTACHMENT=7668][​IMG][/ATTACHMENT][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. Baldrick

We just placed the order for the MTO, nice that you are also participating in it: http://www.styleforum.net/t/241668/trickers-mto-forum-group-buy/930#post_6686026

Love the pic, it is tough choice to make.

8. Baldrick

9. Jonny Cooper

You beat me to it ;-)

I have always fancied a boot in Coffee Burnished & haven't a pair of proper Stows, only my navy ones minus the broguing so fancy some of these.

I don't think the order has gone in yet so will be a while in production

I talked with Richard & we decided on slight alterations to their last MTO in this leather/style so I have had a tiny bit of input.

Rest assured I will keep looking at all the make ups on here & jump aboard if anything takes my fancy.

Jonny.

10. kashmir

kashmir Senior member

amazing mate, what last is this? not the typical burford?

11. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

I was unaware of a coffee Stow. It sounds like a great makeup. I am going to email Ricardn, thanks!

12. Jonny Cooper

[​IMG]
    I'm out & about but have found the last shoehealer mto coffee burnished stow on their website.

13. Jonny Cooper

14. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

And a brown Dainite as opposed to the commando sole, correct?

15. Jonny Cooper

Personally I prefer the Commando.

I had the black Commando taken off of my Iris Cordovan Eaton as I thought it looked a bit too industrial for want of a better word but the brown one on those boots quite suits it.

I want a brown sole but am indifferent as to the style really. It's all down to personal preference & I saw the boot in the flesh yesterday & thought the Commando suited the look well.

They are a smart but quite tough looking boot so it's a good match.

16. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

I take a 7.5UK and those are still in stock. Now to decide which I want

17. GG Allin

GG Allin Senior member

I got a pair of the lambourn chelsea boots a few weeks ago. They are sick. What do you guys recommend I use to care for them?

18. Mr Weathers

Mr Weathers Member

I've been drooling over this boot since the first time I saw it! My wife's quite jealous. When I have the funds, I will definitely check to see who on the forum would be interested in a group MTO. Unfortunately, not now.

19. Xancatrius

Xancatrius Senior member

Hi guys I just got a pair of Espresso Burnished Burford Super Boots, and would like to polish them but would like to maintain the color. I'm afraid Saphir Renovateur would strip the color off and dark brown creme would just recolor them.

Would like you guys opinions on how to polish the boot and still maintain the color. Which product/color should be used?

Much thanks.