• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

cerneabbas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am going to resole my cafe burnished Stows on Vibram morflex next time around. Something to be said for all day comfort no matter what people say about dainite etc etc…
I have had a couple of pairs of shoes resoled with Vibram (at Shoehealer) and it is comfortable.
I also like the Victory sole for comfort.

E. coli

Reaction score
I am going to resole my cafe burnished Stows on Vibram morflex next time around. Something to be said for all day comfort no matter what people say about dainite etc etc…
Indeed I enjoy the comfort of the Vibram Moreflex sole, only two minor quibbles: they seem to wear a little faster on the heels than the Dainite and the need to brush or clean the white creamy soles on the side or back of the heel before or after wearing them. I always get the dreaded dirt marks near the heel while I drive the car due to picking up dirt from the mats!

Mr_Spud

Reaction score
Indeed I enjoy the comfort of the Vibram Moreflex sole, only two minor quibbles: they seem to wear a little faster on the heels than the Dainite and the need to brush or clean the white creamy soles on the side or back of the heel before or after wearing them. I always get the dreaded dirt marks near the heel while I drive the car due to picking up dirt from the mats!
Baby / wet wipes do wonders, I find.

Mr_Spud

Reaction score
Despite owning multiple pairs of Tricker's Stow boots, I am seriously considering the C&J Islay, because, well, why not....

Does anyone on her have a side by side photo comparison of the toe shape on the 365 last vs the 4497 Tricker's last?

shahtirthak

Reaction score
Despite owning multiple pairs of Tricker's Stow boots, I am seriously considering the C&J Islay, because, well, why not....

Does anyone on her have a side by side photo comparison of the toe shape on the 365 last vs the 4497 Tricker's last?
+1 for the side by side comparison of Stows and Islay. I am also interested in the Islay and have put my name down for a GMTO (which needs 3 more names to go through).

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiolifeKetoGummiesu