• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Erikdayo

Reaction score
What do you think about this defect I got in some used bourtons I bought? Solvable?
What am I even looking at? The very slight discoloration on the inner heel? Is that even a defect? I'm great at discoloring that area because my shoes inevitably make contact with each other.

Sole Boy

Reaction score
1653660091478.png

These are on the outlet. Description says 2298 but they pop up in th 4497 filter. Surely they can't be 2298 or they'd be the same as the DR versions, minus a yellow tab?

Erikdayo

Reaction score
They're the DR collab with the wrong color eyelets. It's confirmed that they're actually 2298.. Mislabeled on the outlet originally.

SadikP

Reaction score
I have got 2 pairs of Durham shoes, both the same size both on Dainite sole. (1 in MC, 1 in Kudu). Funny thing is, they both wear differently (size wise), the Kudu are noticeably larger.

Erikdayo

Reaction score
Are they physically larger? In my experience kudu tends to be very soft and stretchy and does not fit me as well because of those characteristics. I end up having the quarters fully closed but my foot still not locked in place.

Featured Sponsor

Where do you usually take inspiration for your style? Choose up to 3 answers

• Styleforum & other menswear forums

• Instagram

• TikTok

• Reddit

• Fashion Magazines

• Fashion Blogs

• Friends & Acquaintances

• Celebrities/influencers

• TV Shows & Movies

Results are only viewable after voting.