• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Mr_Spud

Reaction score
That's probably where the creasing in the vamp is hitting the top of your foot, especially if it's a newish shoe. I counter this with thicker socks and with the hope that once the shoe breaks in better, the discomfort will likely disappear.
Yeah might be, just that I have used this pair around 20 times now. I was just thinking about the thicker socks so will give that a try. Two pairs more like maybe.

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah might be, just that I have used this pair around 20 times now. I was just thinking about the thicker socks so will give that a try. Two pairs more like maybe.
You can also put a padded band aid on the affected area of your foot. And massage the creasing area of the boot (with Bick 4 for example) to speed up break in of that area.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New purchase from the outlet:

Model: Robert
Leather: Ridge Kudu Reversed Suede
Sole: Dainite with leather midsole
Welt: 360

The leather is fantastic as spected with kudu, I was thinking buying the same model in brown MC leather, but since I wanted an informal shoe the kudu suede was a better option.

Highly recommended.

IMG_7424.jpg
IMG_7427.jpg
IMG_7429.jpg
IMG_7430.jpg
IMG_7431.jpg
IMG_7585.jpg

Tweedboy

Reaction score
After a good long wait here are my MTO green and blue CXL 9 hole monkeys. Absolutely amazing job done by the shoe healer. For the detail hungry they are green CXL over blue cavalier, the 4444 last, 6 eyelets and 3 speed hooks, leather and two piece ridgeway sole.

Attachments

Sole Boy

Reaction score
After a good long wait here are my MTO green and blue CXL 9 hole monkeys. Absolutely amazing job done by the shoe healer. For the detail hungry they are green CXL over blue cavalier, the 4444 last, 6 eyelets and 3 speed hooks, leather and two piece ridgeway sole.
BOSH! What a knockout pair of boots.

Last edited:

SumDude

Reaction score
How's the comfort of the single layer sole (Trickers light weight version) versus their normal offerings?

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members