• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Mr_Spud

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight into whether Trickers does unstructured toes on some of their styles? I feel like the Kudu suede chukka i have are sans toe support and I did wonder whether their tramping boots / shoes styles are also that way.

Also, what opinions of the grain leather that Trickers uses?

Last edited:

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight into whether Trickers does unstructured toes on some of their styles? I feel like the Kudu suede chukka i have are sans toe support and I did wonder whether their tramping boots / shoes styles are also that way.
Good question and hadn't given it much thought... but it appears that with my Burfords and pair of Daniel Tramping shoes, both in regular calf leather that after a year the toes look less the wear from tear. ;)
Daniel-Black2.jpg
Brown Burford.jpg

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Nice combination with the trousers. What shade are the boots?
Those are Antique Marron but I've played around with a few different shoe creams and polish, the overcast early morning light doesn't quite bring out the true color and it all looks a bit muted. The toe on the left foot crossed under the right is the closest.
Also these double leather soled Stows were a Paul Smith special Edition.

cb1998

Reaction score
Looking at getting a pair of Stows. I have Cheaney in 10.5 and C&J in 10.5 too (standard width for both). Mixture of boots and shoes. Stick to the same size for the Stows?

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.