• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

shahtirthak

Reaction score
No exotic locales for pictures, just the drab ugly office carpet and I don't have the courage to take shoe pics in public, yet!

Caramel Kudu Bourtons for today.

Attachments

Last edited:

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score
Hello guys

Do you use renovateur on espresso burnished leather ?
I have first hand experience with renovateur and burnished leather, it’ll definitely take the burnish away. I option for bick4 and a neutral cream polish if I want shine. Also, any good reputable cream polish should have ingredients to nourish the leather. I’m currently using Pure Polish. It’s a bit tricky to use at first, but the results are great.

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Really like them. Not going to find them for myself ever I guess....were they even made in UK12 originally ?
Dunno about size 12 but I recall they had a full run of sizes. Got them last year. I remember first seeing them around 2010 when they were a Japanese market special. So maybe they’ll be back. Hopefully before 2030.

SumDude

Reaction score
Any one have a good source for this version (or Snuff) of Stow. Says to be Cafe color repello suede on a commando sole. Only place I have found it has it listed for more than the Division Road variants which seem to use better materials (kudu vs repello). 🤷‍♂️
Trickers Stow Cafe Repello Suede Commando Sole.jpg

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any one have a good source for this version (or Snuff) of Stow. Says to be Cafe color repello suede on a commando sole. Only place I have found it has it listed for more than the Division Road variants which seem to use better materials (kudu vs repello). 🤷‍♂️
View attachment 1674130
You will sometimes see these in Italy say at insane prices and invariably end up on sale..or buy a standard version and have it resoled if ye choose.

SumDude

Reaction score
You will sometimes see these in Italy say at insane prices and invariably end up on sale..or buy a standard version and have it resoled if ye choose.
Bummer but not surprised. I like it a lot better than their lightweight version on the Tricker's website. Worried how a single Dainite sole would feel under foot.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.