• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Tranklements

Reaction score
1001 Stow
Those look lovely CC. Wish I'd been more careful polishing my 1001 Stows as they've gone a rather orangey shade, think Judith Chalmers meets Peter Stringfellow (if you can bear to think of that).
Not sure what it is about the 1001 but it seems to take on other colours very easily. Not that they're horrible now, just a bit tatty and not as nice as the original pale, slightly-muted tan shade shown above.

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those look lovely CC. Wish I'd been more careful polishing my 1001 Stows as they've gone a rather orangey shade, think Judith Chalmers meets Peter Stringfellow (if you can bear to think of that).
Not sure what it is about the 1001 but it seems to take on other colours very easily. Not that they're horrible now, just a bit tatty and not as nice as the original pale, slightly-muted tan shade shown above.

Judith Chalmers X Peter Stringfellow is a collab my brain didn’t need to visualise..

Mr_Spud

Reaction score

I actually quite like that given that I pretty beat up and used shoes to newish ones. Watching the progression of leather as it ages is a thing to behold, me thinks. ;-)

jayvee

Reaction score
Crafty x Trickers monkey boot. This is on 4497s last and have just arrived at Shoe Healer. I was ordering as a one off mto but they liked and asked if could order a batch, I’m biased but..View attachment 1596345
just got an email that the caramel version have finally arrived

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.