• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Olderfellow

Reaction score
[QUOTEFreshly polished Roberts in burgundy shell cordovan.][/QUOTE]

Superb, Sir!

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys and gals! Church's has raised it's prices by around 40% so I think I will be permanently decamping for that forum. Pleasure knowing all of you but I need some new unreasonable expenses in my life. :p
Insane that. I saw it mid week literally as they were doing it. I’ve only a couple of pairs and they’re nice enough but nothing special.

Yinzer

Reaction score
"Super Shoes", which as far as I can tell is the Woodstock with visible eyelets and thicker laces. Wearing them is like walking with Socrates: "Is the Woodstock better with blind or visible eyelets?" I ask myself every time I look down.

supershoes.jpg

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Super Shoes", which as far as I can tell is the Woodstock with visible eyelets and thicker laces. Wearing them is like walking with Socrates: "Is the Woodstock better with blind or visible eyelets?" I ask myself every time I look down.

View attachment 1595705
Blind look better if more formal look required but I don’t think it makes a lot of difference.

FondDeJante

Reaction score
Blind look better if more formal look required but I don’t think it makes a lot of difference.
View attachment 1595687

The acorns...

I think it might be the best colour of them all.

View attachment 1595705
On the basis of the name alone I would always chose super shoes.

Yinzer

Reaction score
The Woodstock is so chunky I waver between thinking the visible eyelets suit it and then thinking the blind eyelets add a more refined touch. My compromise answer was to get the Kudu Woodstock deal a while back. :colgate:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.