• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

leparrain7

Reaction score
he he just saw that on Reuters

very good article, we are really touched by the brexit as european customers, the carriers abuse the situation, i ordered derbies from cheaney, but dhl charged me double taxes, in principle i have refused the parcel.
I think the idea with Manchester cowhide is it’s a slightly thicker leather and can have scars and scratches in the hide which aren’t faults. I researched it a few years back. Naster brown comes in regular calf and Mc, will state on box or listing which it is. They do a gold MC too which is beautiful.
thank you for this explanation, yes I know it's not a fault, I just compare the difference between the Axton and the Bourton in MC 👍🏼
Navy and green MC Bourtons and Stows currently available too.
I saw some stow burgundy on instagram, it is certainly MC leather, They are beautiful 🤩

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Guys, does somebody own the Cafe Burnised Calf Stow? From the pics, it looks a bit darker than the Coffee Burnished Calf.
That was one of my first inquiries when joining this forum last spring, prior to getting my first pair of Tricker's.
Cafe is quite a bit darker, similar to Espresso.

In some parts of the world...coffee, cafe or espresso may mean the same thing.... As mentioned previously I'm still waiting on a Stow Cafe Burnished (second image) and is described as dark brown...so how close are these photos to their real designated colors?....I could live with them all. : )

Coffee burnished
View attachment 1353680

Cafe burnished
View attachment 1353681

Espresso burnished
View attachment 1353683
I'd say coffee is the missing link between the 2 Stows on the left.
Cafe and Marron.;)
IMG_0764.jpg

Last edited:

Mallaig

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know about these black cordovans? They are apparently a make for Superdenim some years ago. These are for sale on a used product platform and I think they look superb.
View attachment 1542985View attachment 1542986
P.S. I do not own these photos which belong to the present owners of the boots..
the lighting make them look like Iris. Lovely boots either way.

Slowback

Reaction score
They are the darkest of dark brown. In a lot of lighting conditions they appear black at first glance. They are meant to be burnished but are too dark to make out any discernible contrast.
It is a lovely rich colour though

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats