• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

ike_hiking_boots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here own Keswick or the Malton boots in the C-Shade? Would they mind posting up some pictures and commenting on the fit? I believe they are 6 fit. Are these styles basically the Bourton / Stow on the commando sole or are there more discernible differences?

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Keswick/Malton are the same as Bourton/Stow aside from noted differences.

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May i ask if the Anonymous Ism are in the the thick or in the medium range ? Thanks.
Tend to be thicker as Zippy said. I have slightly thinner ones too. I got a bargain off mr Porter last sale an Xmas pack which was half price with ten pairs in!

rob80bboots

Reaction score
A few new "SAMPLE" selections on the Outlet.....really don't need them..........but just grabbed a pair of Burford in black ......
Tricker's Outlet is tempting me again...they keep adding Samples ....but if one blinks they are gone....mostly between 8-9UK sizing but a few others...

Stow in In Black Oily Olivvia £146.66!!!!....a few Woodstock Derby shoes in Kudo and Deer...o_O
Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 10.44.01 AM.png

Last edited:

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Burgundy grain Stows for pre-dawn SBux walk on this holiday.
sbux-stows.jpg

No other customers there but a full crew working. Usually on our Sunday pre-dawn visits there are like 2 or 3 workers.
Five or 6 workers today.
WA state currently has no indoor dining.
sbux-jacket.jpg

Dark street.
darkstreet.jpg

leparrain7

Reaction score
Tricker's Outlet is tempting me again...they keep adding Samples ....but if one blinks they are gone....mostly between 8-9UK sizing but a few others...

Stow in In Black Oily Olivvia £146.66!!!!....a few Woodstock Derby shoes in Kudo and Deer...o_OView attachment 1505116
I was interested in woodstock in kudu but as with Robert's I was hesitant to go down to half size. and there they are no more anyway

Mr_Spud

Reaction score
Good price, will probably be very red in reality. Horses for courses but I prefer a bit more burgundy. You could patina these up with darker polish of course.
Thats what I was thinking actually. Beat them up a little and in time they should age nicely. Know the leather? The marketing department says it is soft to the touch. :p

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thats what I was thinking actually. Beat them up a little and in time they should age nicely. Know the leather? The marketing department says it is soft to the touch. :p
All I’ve seen on it is it’s a premium calf.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.