• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Munky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the thing that will save me is that I am off to the tropics, so time to pick a new hobby. Like collecting umbrellas of all different sizes and shapes.....

......I do like chukkas a lot though..... :p
If you like chukkas, you might want to consider desert boots. I am currently having my 5th pair made...fortunately, they will be my last pair...:dozingoff:

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
for anyone awaiting the mufflone..?

9CB154A0-7677-4E24-9BC5-C4E4F5B5EF70.jpeg

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Nice Crafty, we’ll be shoe twins again. Mine are still in the East Midlands. Should be here tomorrow.

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Thank you. I read about the sale on the outlet site and am now looking forward to receiving my pair of Bishop. In UK7 I think I bought the last pair of that size.

Welcome to the forum and lucky you. ?

Just prior to the sale (didn't know one was coming up) I was planning on getting the same in 9 as I really like my Burford, a similar boot but in espresso with an all leather sole.
Burford Espresso.jpg
Black with speed hooks and but with a rubber sole would have been nice, sadly I missed out.?
Bishop.png
...my runner up , but on my bucket list, was a Daniel, a black tramping shoe with a commando sole, that is on it's way.?
Daniel.png

ps. Just saw there's now one Bishop in nine back in stock, but no sale...hhhhmmm.:dozingoff:
(guess I could just wear long baggy pants with the Daniels and no one would see the difference, lol)

CZZ300

Reaction score

Just prior to the sale (didn't know one was coming up) I was planning on getting the same in 9 as I really like my Burford, a similar boot but in espresso with an all leather sole.
View attachment 1489702
Black with speed hooks and but with a rubber sole would have been nice, sadly I missed out.?
View attachment 1489707
...my runner up , but on my bucket list, was a Daniel, a black tramping shoe with a commando sole, that is on it's way.?
View attachment 1489703

ps. Just saw there's now one Bishop in nine back in stock, but no sale...hhhhmmm.:dozingoff:
(guess I could just wear long baggy pants with the Daniels and no one would see the difference, lol)

View attachment 1489702
View attachment 1489707
View attachment 1489703

I have wondered if the Bishop actually is similar to Burford and you have provided the answer. I think the Bishops need a good shine. Espresso color is super attractive.
I am quite new to the footwear world so I have been buying from different brands to find out their respective merits. Have so far got five pairs of Trickers this year.

rob80bboots

Reaction score
I have wondered if the Bishop actually is similar to Burford and you have provided the answer. I think the Bishops need a good shine. Espresso color is super attractive.
I am quite new to the footwear world so I have been buying from different brands to find out their respective merits. Have so far got five pairs of Trickers this year.

Like me looks like you have also caught the (Tricker's) bug .... doesn't say but the Bishop may be a black oily finish....in which case you'll also have to get the Burford. ;)

CZZ300

Reaction score
Like me looks like you have also caught the (Tricker's) bug .... doesn't say but the Bishop may be a black oily finish....in which case you'll also have to get the Burford. ;)
I might if another sale is on. From experience how often is Trickers doing the kind of flash sale like the one last weekend?

rob80bboots

Reaction score
I might if another sale is on. From experience how often is Trickers doing the kind of flash sale like the one last weekend?
Not often than not thank goodness.....but remember the Outlet already has everything on sale...the flash is just to nudge us over the edge. o_O

....mind you, as my brother likes to remind me "never buy anything on sale you wouldn't pay full price for". ;)

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score

Just prior to the sale (didn't know one was coming up) I was planning on
Not often than not thank goodness.....but remember the Outlet already has everything on sale...the flash is just to nudge us over the edge. o_O
used to be a few times a year but with covid it’s been disrupted. I got the maraca suede too. Those are coming tomorrow...?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads