• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Every time I see those, I think wow, I should’ve got a pair… Those are great.

Wearing Allans today— contemplating cleaning them up, then giving them an Obenauf’s coating before they sustain more water damage. I seem to wear them in wet conditions a lot.
Thanks.... haven't tried the Obenauf but did get out the Saphir med brown cream and polish this morn for them. : )

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Arrrgh crafty seen these and was trying to ignore cos the site photos prob don't do them justice. What are they like, no experience with deer leather? I've already bought 1000s on ure posts so I'm not sure I should be asking you in fairness 🤔
They’re a lovely looking boot, I’ve just got them today so can’t speak to longevity however I have the black burford and they’re damn comfortable! You hardly know you’re wearing them. The black ones like a drink or two of nourishment so expect these to be the same. These are quite heavily burnished but a stunning colour. The orange laces are a bit ...🙈 but do come with standard laces too.

Pedlar

Reaction score
No affiliation but I see they're still available except if you're an 8.5, 9 or 10.5 UK.
Unfortunately for my feet but luckily for my bank account, my size is sold out. It’s a really nice shoe.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's