• We would like to welcome Overt Skincare as an official Affiliate Vendor. Overt is a different kind of skincare company that’s transforming the industry through transparency, efficacy, and charity. After a positive reaction as a guest of Epaulet (one of our stalwarts) Overt decided to join our ranks. This is the first skincare line to have an official presence on Styleforum, and we are very excited to have them on board. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Strange considering PS is British company. I love Marron as well!

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
You used to be able to order from PS UK or US. US orders would ship out of NYC. Selection was different. Prices were marginally better from UK.

alantrickman

Reaction score
Does Paul Smith usually bump their sales up to 50% after a few weeks?

Edit. Wrote Paul Snyder earlier...Was browsing Todd Snyder's site at the same time and mixed them up :lol:

Last edited:

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Front to back.
Burgundy museum from 6pm showed up today, sign kudu, burgundy MC from recent outlet sale.
VfyLSuRVRYqeCPjK41zxsQ.jpg

Black box calf Henley. I've had these for a while.
They're notable as they're the only pair of closed lace Tricker's I have.
vDmam2-QR2irawSTtLKFYw.jpg

Kiwijohn

Reaction score
Front to back.
Burgundy museum from 6pm showed up today, sign kudu, burgundy MC from recent outlet sale.
View attachment 1401015

Black box calf Henley. I've had these for a while.
They're notable as they're the only pair of closed lace Tricker's I have.
View attachment 1401016
Nice!. For me shoes are the way to go. Lighter on the feet and better fit than the boots imo.

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Album first...

Gentlemen, I present the Sign Kudu Crafty Edition!

Arrived today..wowwwww!

CC
Hey Crafty

Came across these at the Shoe Healer.
Shoe Healer.png
Shoe Healer2.png
....apparently dear to your heart...I see. : )

Anyway ...the Grassmere didn't happen, these might possibly be an alternative....curious how red these really are...hard to tell from your photos (below) and those on SH site (above).
Eaton Boot Sign Kudu 2.jpg
Eaton Boot Sign Kudu.jpg

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Crafty

Came across these at the Shoe Healer.
View attachment 1401860
View attachment 1401861
....apparently dear to your heart...I see. : )

Anyway ...the Grassmere didn't happen, these might possibly be an alternative....curious how red these really are...hard to tell from your photos (below) and those on SH site (above).
View attachment 1401858
View attachment 1401859
They’re awesome. I’d say they look darker most of the time. I’m obviously biased though!
The Ridgeway makes a huge difference comfort wise. I had the edges of my mid soles darkened which they can do to lessen the impact. I’d probably leave natural but if you’re concerned about impact it lessens it a lot.

rob80bboots

Reaction score
They’re awesome. I’d say they look darker most of the time. I’m obviously biased though!
The Ridgeway makes a huge difference comfort wise. I had the edges of my mid soles darkened which they can do to lessen the impact. I’d probably leave natural but if you’re concerned about impact it lessens it a lot.
Good to hear, must be bedtime over there. : )

....can't really tell but do their prices include the vat?...being on the other side of the Atlantic I'd be vatless of course.

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As I understand it the vat is displayed and then removed at source, some sites have specific rest if world sections. If interested email em and they’ll sort.
Yes, it’s approaching the witching hour...

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Those prices are with VAT.
415gbp and 445gbp are the regular price for country shoes and boots including VAT.
Those kudu Eatons look really good.

dangerous

Reaction score
@dangerous
Sign Kudus are beautiful. How long had you worn them before you needed new heels? Yours, Munky
They are actually polo... I think I wore them quite regularly for about 1.5-2 years? They definitely got a lot of wear compared to my other footwear, but I also got a large rotation. I wear my heels very heavy though.

The kudu Eatons ... I might have to buy them.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.