• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
MC Bourton’s look great

How do you find the kudu suede Woodstock’s? Think the shorts and no socks combo is going to be the new Trickers thread look?

If you can get past the crepe sole they're great. Also I got them for about $189 which helped. For that price they're an excellent warm weather shoe. They're a bit large for me to wear sockless but I had to copy the crafty look.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Cuba waxy gloxi worn crafty style.
uddBweqkTBejuKEgEVFyAw.jpg

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you can get past the crepe sole they're great. Also I got them for about $189 which helped. For that price they're an excellent warm weather shoe. They're a bit large for me to wear sockless but I had to copy the crafty look.

I love the kudu suede but yeah there is something about the crepe sole that’s a bit off putting. Both yours and craftys photos look good though!

There is a pair currently available at £200 which isn’t too bad a price but not quite the bargain they once were.

The Daniel looks good too but currently full price.

Phoenician

Reaction score
My other pair of Stows arrived today from the outlet sale. Love the color, natural welt, leather sole and the superb fit. Don’t love how they misaligned the upper upon sewing, causing the eyelets to be off kilter when tied (first picture) On a full priced pair of boots, they’d be going back; but for only 195 quid and the fact that they may never do this suede/welt combo again, I can live with it and be happy. Beautiful boots regardless, and did I mention the superb fit? ?
Pictured here with the Winter Smoke Repello Stows I received earlier this week, to demonstrate the difference in gray
79B90AA5-1723-4BC5-89ED-5530E5031B8B.jpeg
4428D222-5CD1-45EF-A8D8-46504DA9AABA.jpeg
3E3C7A97-93B7-4402-B233-06423E08EBF4.jpeg
3E39AA25-B340-474B-992B-3E5A8D3E892D.jpeg

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
My other pair of Stows arrived today from the outlet sale. Love the color, natural welt, leather sole and the superb fit. Don’t love how they misaligned the upper upon sewing, causing the eyelets to be off kilter when tied (first picture) On a full priced pair of boots, they’d be going back; but for only 195 quid and the fact that they may never do this suede/welt combo again, I can live with it and be happy. Beautiful boots regardless, and did I mention the superb fit? ?
Pictured here with the Winter Smoke Repello Stows I received earlier this week, to demonstrate the difference in gray
View attachment 1397628 View attachment 1397629 View attachment 1397630 View attachment 1397631
Quite common on Trickers that sir, try bar lacing as May lesson the visual impact..

they look great with denim.

LippyLee

Reaction score
I prefer a boot with shorts over a country shoe, but I’d need a show of socks with them ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads