• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What the hell?
http://www.pediwear.co.uk/trickers/products/4536.php
kiltie.jpg

kiltie2.jpg

Would make a great golf shoe... Dainite sole with spikes?

rkusmant

Reaction score
Either pediwear is out of their mind or Tricker's is in need of order....

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
YKG5752P may still be good, though only for 1 item in a cart.

thanks that did work... i have them in my cart for 341... i'll think abt this for now...

Are you signed up for deal flyers? Would with the holidays I think there's a good chance a 35% off + free shipping code pops up soon. I paid $294 shipped for mine. Some other guy paid I think $245 on cyber Monday.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Are you signed up for deal flyers? Would with the holidays I think there's a good chance a 35% off + free shipping code pops up soon. I paid $294 shipped for mine. Some other guy paid I think $245 on cyber Monday.

wow nice, yea i think I'm signed up for the flyer but its in my spam box, guess i should keep an eye out

curzon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am. The code I posted was 35% off, which took it to $325 + $16 shipping. The best discount I found was a few days before Black Friday when they were at approx. $294, but I thought (erroneously) that they'd drop even more on BF, so I balked... and paid the price. I don't know how that jammy bastard got 'em for $245. Good on him; no sour grapes here. STP certainly tries one's patience with its incessant on-again off-again deals; nice to see someone get a very good one.

Also STP's retail price seems way over the top. $730?! C'mon. More like five bills, me thinks.

Last edited:

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what online store has trickers eaton in stock? i've looked on google can't find anything.

buran

Reaction score
A few months ago I was in a Tricker's shop in London. I asked if they did shoes with veldtschoen construction and was told that they did on request and it was treated as a custom order. I don't think they'd be willing to do any shoe in veldtschoen, but I'd expect the super boot and similar styles to be ok.

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My mails stopped for a while - thought maybe I'd been blacklisted for returning too much stuff. So missed Black Friday and Cyber Monday. But they kicked in again yesterday.

The 35% off come around fairly often; more rarely they will do 40%. But the extra 25% kicker is item-specific; they will run sales with certain items, and then you apply the coupon on top. So they would not discount all the Trickers, but maybe pick one shoe for the extra 25%, if at all. (Though I don't know what they did for BF and CM). So the best thing to do is stay on top of it - when I get a coupon, I immediately go to the site and do a quick search for the brands I want and sometimes get lucky.

And I have found it to be good to be patient with the Trickers; they restock very often.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads