• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s the rich reddish hue that I actually do like in the Marron. I know if a pair of something in marron turns up at the right price I’m going to be letting myself down again.....
I love Marron too, great shade. I quite like a Stow in Marron Antique.

I got a Woodstock in Marron Antique a while back from a shop that was closing down for an amazing price.

Unfortunately they were just too tight and my father in law ended up getting them. He has been enjoying them ever since and they are really nice shoes.

Wish they had worked out for me!

I personally think Marron Antique and Espresso are two of the best Trickers colours. If I could start again I’d go for those but I will stick with what I have as I don’t want to let them go.

I find my Acorn Antique sometimes a bit bright and would like it to age a bit and gain some darker shades but the process is slow.

My burgundy burnished Stows are starting to develop some patina and definitely get better with age.

mrjamescost

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love Marron too, great shade. I quite like a Stow in Marron Antique.

I got a Woodstock in Marron Antique a while back from a shop that was closing down for an amazing price.

Unfortunately they were just too tight and my father in law ended up getting them. He has been enjoying them ever since and they are really nice shoes.

Wish they had worked out for me!

I personally think Marron Antique and Espresso are two of the best Trickers colours. If I could start again I’d go for those but I will stick with what I have as I don’t want to let them go.

I find my Acorn Antique sometimes a bit bright and would like it to age a bit and gain some darker shades but the process is slow.

My burgundy burnished Stows are starting to develop some patina and definitely get better with age.
I’m pretty sure you could have close to what you are looking for with a pot of cognac pommadier cream. 🙂

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tapered look better with boots..although how you have them is how people wear them now too. I prefer turn ups with shoes now.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%